arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 45th Giveaway
Just discovered a mistake in the VPS 9.  There are only two VPS 9's available - Seattle and Buffalo.  Phoenix is my VPS which I took back at end of April:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Closed-43rd-...0#pid26500

I've fixed the opening post.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-03-2019, 03:42 AM)deanhills Wrote: Hi @tiwil.  This is a question for @Dynamo to answer.

I'd just like to confirm - as possibly this is logical - you're asking for a change from one VPS to another.  Not a second VPS?

You want to have the Singapore IP back again? Or you want to apply for VPS 14?

Change one VPS to the other. Just curious if I need to give my data again or not. Since if I do, I might have to reupload that etc etc and some extra step to do.

That's why I'm asking for that. I might also ask for Singapore IP, actually. But lets see what's the answer.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Getting VPS 9 is really hard. I hope I can win it
And for post4vps, i hope succeed.
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-03-2019, 01:33 PM)hamed Wrote: Getting VPS 9 is really hard. I hope I can win it
And for post4vps, i hope succeed.

It's really hard if you don't have enough reason/purpose to take it. As long as you have "big" project in front of your PC, Post4VPS might also wanted to help you to give bigger VPS like VPS 9, and VPS 4 next month.

Just give your best reason why you wanted to take VPS 9, and see, if Dean or other giveaway manager want to give you the VPS 9.
(06-03-2019, 08:46 AM)tiwil Wrote: Change one VPS to the other. Just curious if I need to give my data again or not.....

I would doubt if it will require you another submission, because your identify should have already been verified.

It is just like the same verified customer buying a new VPS from the same host. This should not need you to go through the same ID verification process again.

@tiwil Just go ahead and put in a VPS request. You can ask your questions there. I am inclined to agree with tryp4vps. You've already been approved by the sponsor. But you of course also need approval from @Dynamo who is our reference with HostDoc.

If I were you I'd make a VPS request. And ask your questions there. You don't have to go through with it if the responses are not what you need, or you prefer to keep the VPS you have now. It will be easier for Dynamo to communicate with you there as well.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
it sounds interesting 15 available vps's, i really do like this and support that, wish good luck for everyone who would apply for a vps.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(06-04-2019, 05:30 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: It is just like the same verified customer buying a new VPS from the same host. This should not need you to go through the same ID verification process again.

I think the same, I should not need to verify my identity again. But the information is not clear enough, no one ever use VPS from HostDoc, I'm the first owner.

I would say I'll keep my place with current VPS 13 at Australia, while waiting for VPS 4 by Shadow Hosting next month. I got a couple of task to do with the VPS, and too lazy if I need to re-setup my current VPS 13 if I change to Singapore again.

Beside of that, I think the information should be clear enough for any member to any sponsor that require identity.
(06-04-2019, 04:59 AM)tiwil Wrote: It's really hard if you don't have enough reason/purpose to take it. As long as you have "big" project in front of your PC, Post4VPS might also wanted to help you to give bigger VPS like VPS 9, and VPS 4 next month.

Just give your best reason why you wanted to take VPS 9, and see, if Dean or other giveaway manager want to give you the VPS 9.
true , it is hard if what you want to do with the vps is not that important and/or can be acomplished with lower end vps

If you want vps 9 make sure you have real purpose for it that make the reason that other lower end vps cant give you

For example is using it for intense ram usage that really need huge amount of ram . When i use vps 9 i rarely maxed out the ram mostly using 40-70% of the ram . and that is having a minecraft server which is known to really like to eat ram
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Another great giveaway, It's a gift to all of us for Eid and Eid Mubarak to all my muslim brothers and sister. Wish you best of luck for VPS applications.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting