arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED] 47th Giveaway
(08-01-2019, 02:12 PM)tiwil Wrote: Confirm Singapore for VPS 13? As I'm the one hold VPS 13 Singapore, it should be Australia then. But if sponsor gives 2x Singapore, then it's crazy :p.
Apologies @tiwil, you are correct. The VPS that is available is for Australia, not Singapore. I have corrected this in the OP. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
18 VPSs available what a magnificent Giveaway, now we got The new Beast which has been added to the crew VPS 18 with a lot of powerful features, wish i could get that beast , i do also hope everyone gets what they need Heart.
Watch this beauty till the end..

make sure you specify that if anyone wants vps8 and wants to run windows on it, they must have a valid key for it, and no trials are allowed. Linux & Windows ISO's are provided in SolusVM if you need a different ISO then you can follow support policies here to get the ISO you need.
As with VPS8 it is xen-hvm virtualization so it is full virtualization therefore there is no premade OS templates for it as you will have to install the OS via ISO.
(08-04-2019, 04:06 AM)cubedata Wrote: make sure you specify that if anyone wants vps8 and wants to run windows on it, they must have a valid key for it, and no trials are allowed. Linux & Windows ISO's are provided in SolusVM if you need a different ISO then you can follow support policies here to get the ISO you need.
As with VPS8 it is xen-hvm virtualization so it is full virtualization therefore there is no premade OS templates for it as you will have to install the OS via ISO.

To confirm then, the OS version of Windows will depend on the ISO that is used. I'll add to this that those who wish to use VPS 8 for Windows will have to have above average VPS administrator abilities.  

While we have your attention @cubedata, what is your policy regarding games servers?  Do you actively support games servers on VPS 8, or is that at the user's own risk?  Does VPS 8 come with DDoS protection software?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I didn't notice we have VPS 8 on the giveaway. VPS 8 is also the most bestseller VPS here on Post4VPS, it's very rare to find VPS 8 on the giveaway list.

If anyone need some advice, I'm an old VPS 8 holders, I can make sure you wouldn't disappointed with VPS 8. Feel the full virtualization (install your VPS like you install your laptop!) of Xen-HVM.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Once again a great giveaway by P4V, I hope everyone who participates receives a VPS, oh and we are almost at 50th Giveaway!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(08-04-2019, 04:16 AM)deanhills Wrote: To confirm then, the OS version of Windows will depend on the ISO that is used. I'll add to this that those who wish to use VPS 8 for Windows will have to have above average VPS administrator abilities.  

While we have your attention @cubedata, what is your policy regarding games servers?  Do you actively support games servers on VPS 8, or is that at the user's own risk?  Does VPS 8 come with DDoS protection software?

Yes there is DDoS Protection on it from Psychz Networks and game servers are at user's own risk, I run my own game servers myself on some of my own vm's but for people from here it is at your own risk if you run it as no support will be provided as you are expected to know how to secure your vps and such.
I saw the members smiling as they wished they could look at the vps from you good luck sponsors here and it was nice to be able to win and win that day. Well someone told me that the nice people here seem to get along Smile well the manager is good yout the Best Post4VPS ^ _ ^ you can just keep on helping them they can't afford they want to get free vpss thank you
Hey there everyone,

Today's the last date before this giveaway ends. Winners will be announced tomorrow. Best of luck to all applicants!

May you get the VPS of your choice.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Good luck everyone
Sorry were really busy in shifting rental home now finally back. Tomorrow is result date so manager already decided who will be the winner this month's giveaway so congratulation. Cherry on top if you guys won your favorite VPS plan.

(08-05-2019, 11:16 AM)hamed Wrote: I request the forum administrators please provide more european server.
To attract more users ...

Forum just provide the VPS it's upto the sponsor company what specification,location, etc they wanna sponsored to Post4VPS.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting