arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 63rd Giveaway
(12-07-2020, 07:14 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I guess giveaway final result stopped due to me I appoloize for that I have updated my request thread deanhills go through it and announce final result

Not at all @Khadeer143. Apologies if it looked that way. I've updated the info below and will be issuing your VPS shortly in your VPS Request:

VPS 3 - @Khadeer143
VPS 7 - @sAmI
VPS 9 - @fChk
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Not a great suggestion for the giveaway but I think we can probably open the giveaway until this weekend instead of closing soon. Someone may want to apply when they see this still open.

Ps. I also cannot wait to see 2 VPS by one holders policy if we're really going to put in that policy Tongue
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Herewith is a further update to the list of Giveaways:

VPS 3 - @Khadeer143
VPS 7 - @sAmI
VPS 9 (Buffalo) - @fChk
VPS 9 (Phoenix) - @rudra

The Giveaway will remain open for more requests until further notice.
Terminal
Congratulations to everyone who has won so far! I'd love to pick the VPS9 folks brains once they get settled in.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Glad to see our admin managing to extend this Giveaway for more requests.

Have to express my appreciation to Dean as it should actually increase his workload.

And it does work, as 2x VPS 9 have already been taken during the extended period. Now only one VPS 9 (Seattle) is left. Last chance if any member feels you need this powerful VPS. Hurry up guys! Smile

Nice to see finally 2 VPS 9 have new owner. One more to go. 3 of them seat there for a long time considering it's a big VPS.
We still have time to apply, someone may want to change his VPS in the middle of the month.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(12-09-2020, 11:29 AM)tiwil Wrote: Nice to see finally 2 VPS 9 have new owner. One more to go. 3 of them seat there for a long time considering it's a big VPS.
We still have time to apply, someone may want to change his VPS in the middle of the month.

I'm just as happy @tiwil.  As a Holder of VPS 9 myself, and very happy with my VPS now for a very long time (since 2018), I think it is one of the best VPSs from the point of view of speed, performance and reliability.  The templates are not perfect, there are no panels, but if one has a fixed plan and doesn't want to do experimentation that would require reinstalls, then the lack of a panel is not much of a hardship.  I had VPS 9 a few months before I became staff, and didn't have need of a panel at all during that time.  VPS 9 is however only suited for mature and experienced VPS users with a set plan. There has to be a detailed justification given for using a VPS with such large specs.
Terminal
63rd Giveaway is closed now.
Terminal
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting