arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
No @hamed.  Usually the VPS Requests are reviewed at end of first week of the month. The later date will only be applied when we haven't received that many requests.

Following members received a VPS during the 66th Giveaway. Congratulations!

@YOuNeS_Dz VPS 2
@hamed VPS 11
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hello, is the VPS giveaway still going? Am I too late for the party?
(03-21-2021, 02:43 AM)debjit Wrote: Hello, is the VPS giveaway still going? Am I too late for the party?

You are not late but you a little too early for the party. You do need to have at least 25 quality posts before applying for a VPS in the giveaway. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-21-2021, 02:43 AM)debjit Wrote: Hello, is the VPS giveaway still going? Am I too late for the party?

You're a bit late actually xD

Giveaways are usually done at the start of the month, and the applications are taken within the first week. Usually the results are also out within the first or max start of second week.

Keep in mind that there are also some requirements before you can actually apply for the VPS, and that having more posts will not guarantee you getting a VPS unless you have a good strong reason for your use.

Requirements to get a VPS
  • Make 25 quality posts

• Warning level should be 0%

• Credits must be equal or above $100

Requirements to keep a VPS
  • Make 20 posts per month

• Warning level should be below 50%

These are the requirements. Please make sure that the posts you do prefer quality over quantity, and when applying, explain your objective/usage clearly.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Thanks for helping @Honey.

Welcome back @debjit

Indeed you are correct, this Giveaway ended a couple of weeks ago.  The next Giveaway will be first week of April. I should have closed this topic two weeks ago.

You can check here for the list of current VPS Holders.  Their VPSs will be excluded in the list of available VPSs that will be provided during the next Giveaway:

https://post4vps.com/Announcement-List-of-VPS-Holders

Suggest you familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules below as I had to remove two of your posts that broke the rules.  One was a duplicate post on a script.  Cross posting is not allowed of the same topic.  The other was in our movie section.  If you want to recommend a movie you have to tell us more about it.  And why you recommend the movie.  One-liner posts ithat don't make a meaningful contribution to the topic of discussion will be removed from the Forum.

Forum Rules
Anti-spam Rules
Application Format

Suggest that you check the number of your posts manually as the number in your speed counter will not reflect deleted posts.  All you need to do is click on your Forum name and the posts in purple are the ones that have been removed and need to be subtracted from the number of posts in your speed counter.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting