arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
 11 VPSs are Available
We're aiming at a date of end of 6th of June for announcing the winners. [extended to 14 June] 

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,7,11

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Quote:VPS Sponsor
Evolution Host has been providing us with two VPSs and a Virtualizor Panel for a few years, until two years ago when the Plan was reduced to one VPS (possibly due to lack of use). Evolution Host is a premium VPS Hosting provider specializing in games servers and a variety of other software.
@deanhills i have picked this line from your review in review section and i am wondering if we have only 1 VPS from Evolution host then how it is available in current giveaway since i have that one VPS from evolution host already and i have completed the posts aswell.

Just wondering is it a mistake or we have another one aswell from Evolution host?
(06-01-2021, 11:06 AM)Decent12 Wrote: @deanhills i have picked this line from your review in review section and i am wondering if we have only 1 VPS from Evolution host then how it is available in current giveaway since i have that one VPS from evolution host already and i have completed the posts aswell.

Just wondering is it a mistake or we have another one aswell from Evolution host?

Correct, we only have 1 VPS 10 for now. Thanks for pointing that out @Decent12.  Reason it got there is that I did a draft of the Announcement a half day ahead when you hadn't made your posts yet.  We have load shedding.  So I made sure to have a draft ready in advance so that I could just publish it when electricity was reinstated the next morning.  You made your posts in the very last few hours of the last day.  So I forgot to remove VPS 10 when electricity was available again. It has been fixed now and removed from the Giveaway. Tongue
Terminal
Great Giveaway with 11x VPS's.
Small quantity of VPS's giveaway is mean that all vps holders are active.
Also wish we got some new sponsors, because its too far to hear that new sponsor join p4v community.
hence we loss some vps's.

Wish you a good luck all applicants.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
New month so new giveaway. 11x VPS available, not bad. Do we have new member to apply this? I think all of us already equipped with a VPS.

Nevertheless, good luck for all appliers!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Still we have more than 10 VPSes available for this month.

Not very high-spec VPSes though. But it seems if the trend continues, we may see a single-digit number of VPSes soon.

So, for those who are in need, it is still better to apply for one now, or if the number continues to drop, you may have fewer and fewer choices later. Smile

So far we haven't received any VPS requests for June. We'll keep the applications open for another week until 14 June.

If any one should apply from today through to 14 June, and provided of course all the rules have been followed and the member qualifies, the VPS will be issued when the application has been received. There won't be a waiting period until 14 June.
Terminal
To be honest for me it's no surprise that there is no one applied for this giveaway. I think all active members have their VPS now and we don't have other new member. That's why the giveaway is so empty. Time for 2nd VPS? Tongue
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-06-2021, 01:56 PM)tiwil Wrote: To be honest for me it's no surprise that there is no one applied for this giveaway. I think all active members have their VPS now and we don't have other new member. That's why the giveaway is so empty. Time for 2nd VPS? :P

I can use the 100GB storage of a VPS-1 thus I'm backing that suggestion too. But only if there is no other extra-requirement associated with it. :-)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Yup, I want a 2nd VPS too. 1 VPS is not enough, for me. But 40 posts is really a lot 1.3 post a day.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting