arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
 13 VPSs are Available
We're aiming at a date of end of 6th of July for announcing the winners.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,7,9,10,11

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
New giveaway, yay! And VPS 9, our biggest here, is back. I believe @sohamb03 dropped it last month due to him not being able to complete his posts.

Other VPS such as VPS 2 and VPS 11 or 7 is still one of the greatest VPS here. Maybe take it if you need not so heavy application such as a website. I've been using VPS 13 for website and few Telegram bots and it all running fine.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I think we are making a new record - 70th Giveaway already!

Being one of the members of this forum we should all be proud of it. Smile

And VPS 9 is back on the list. A bit unexpected, but is indeed a good news for some members who are waiting for a powerful VPS to run their projects.

VPS 9 have some specs which most of the VPS user don't need. But as my open-source software and app count(now 3) is growing it's better to test in a good and resourceful environment. To be frank I can manage 2-3 months more with my VPS. And must say I am very thankful for the vpses.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
Great to see the 70th giveaway.That means we have gone past 70 months. Almost two months to complete six beautiful years, Congratulations to Post4VPS administration, staff and members. Kudos to your hardwork keeping the positive vibes throughout the forum.
About this giveaway, I think the great VPS 9 is returned to auction. I rather look at the control panel first as it gives us priority. All the best to everyone who are going to try their luck.

Thank you  Sweet

After a long finally 1x VPS-9 is now available for giveaway.
13x awesome giveaways.
As 6th of July is the winner announcement day just tomorrow so i wish all VPS's are carried out now.
Advance Congrats for winners and best of luck for your desire one.
I know it is a tuff competition for VPS-9. but wish it will go for most needy and capable person.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
70th Giveaway!
Many many good VPS are available in this giveaway! VPS-9 is a straight up beast with 8gigs of RAM! You don't find something like that for "free" at all!
Good luck to all the applicants!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

The 70th Giveaway is now closed.

Winners for the 70th Giveaway are previous owners of VPSs who had missing posts during June:

VPS 7 - @sAmI
VPS 9 - @Sn1F3rt
VPS 10 - @Decent12
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting