arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Special 36th Giveaway
Happy Anniversary Post4VPS !!

I have just realized I'm the 12th member here as I joined on 09-12-2015. 9th member if you count without those testing accounts.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

No high end vps but there are lot of normal vps to choose from also the post count needed is halved . but the post counter still show /20
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(09-04-2018, 01:16 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: No high end vps but there are lot of normal vps to choose from also the post count needed is halved . but the post counter still show /20

yeah if you crossed 10 number on your counter image then it means you've completed your this month requirement and obviously this offer only for the following month and they can't change the script due to busy schedule and i don't think it necessary.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(09-04-2018, 01:28 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: yeah if you crossed 10 number on your counter image then it means you've completed your this month requirement and obviously this offer only for the following month and they can't change the script due to busy schedule and i don't think it necessary.

Agreed.
Not really necessary to change script for only a month XD. And I really suprised and happy this month giveaway came with the right date tho.
(09-04-2018, 01:28 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: yeah if you crossed 10 number on your counter image then it means you've completed your this month requirement and obviously this offer only for the following month and they can't change the script due to busy schedule and i don't think it necessary.

Ok i understand it also kinda hard just to change it for one month . But with this month halved post hopefully people still post more to make this forum much more active
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Happy Anniversary Post4VPS. Outstanding vps in the giveaway.Best of lucks to all of those who are applying.I thought Post4VPS is permanently down.I am glad that we are back.
(09-05-2018, 01:14 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: But with this month halved post hopefully people still post more to make this forum much more active

Great point @humanpuff69.  I'd have thought maybe we should all make 30 posts instead of 10 to thank the owner and staff for the privilege to be able to post for a VPS.  There is some sense in that for me - but then I'm probably a little crazy - I just want this Forum to be on the winning side with posts so we can justify it being around for as long as we can. Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(09-07-2018, 12:32 PM)deanhills Wrote: Great point @humanpuff69.  I'd have thought maybe we should all make 30 posts instead of 10 to thank the owner and staff for the privilege to be able to post for a VPS.  There is some sense in that for me - but then I'm probably a little crazy - I just want this Forum to be on the winning side with posts so we can justify it being around for as long as we can. Smile

I think that's how admin thank us haha.
Because people have been here and supporting Post4VPS for 3 years. And also, we already got really nice support, we should thank back.
Thanks for lowering the post requirement to 10 posts per month for this time. Good luck to everyone participating in this giveaway!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Good luck for all, and hope the best for this forum for the future!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting