arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free control panel | aaPanel
Good panel but needs some working, adding themes and get an English guy to translate the panel for you as the current version isn't that good.

[Image: Ccmfh]
I agree with @AmirGT, Panel is very tidy and comfortable in use but try to add English language if u want it to be successful
Actually, as it's OPEN BETA phase, where we can actually report/help to translate it to English? As if we open a thread in your forum every time we want to contribute it's actually "annoying". So, is there any way for beta tester to contribute directly?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-12-2019, 03:59 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Good panel but needs some working, adding themes and get an English guy to translate the panel for you as the current version isn't that good.

[Image: Ccmfh]
Yes, but our main job now is to develop the features you need as soon as possible. the theme and translation will be processed after the function is perfected.

(07-13-2019, 01:34 PM)tiwil Wrote: Actually, as it's OPEN BETA phase, where we can actually report/help to translate it to English? As if we open a thread in your forum every time we want to contribute it's actually "annoying". So, is there any way for beta tester to contribute directly?

I am very sorry, feedback bugs can only be reported in the forum for the post now, we will optimize in this regard in the future.
(07-18-2019, 03:14 AM)aaPanelJose Wrote: Yes, but our main job now is to develop the features you need as soon as possible. the theme and translation will be processed after the function is perfected.

You actually should start translating it very soon. If people able to understand and use it, you will have more comment and suggestion, this will increase your panel ability and its features also. If you only use your mainbase user (China), you may not having too much comment or critics. There is 206 more country ready to help you developing by give comment and suggestion.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Now it's looks like too long discussion regarding this panel. and now i wish that admis conclude any positive or negative response of this panel. is it safe to use with p4v vps's ? or risk your own? i just ask about it because i really need a good panel for my container. but i don't like to make any step without permissions. it's security risk. so please guide us. if it is not recommended then close this thread to prevent any further losses. because too many newbies here who in learning process and may effected with any foolish offers.
@Hidden Refuge
@deanhills
@arsalahmed786
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(07-18-2019, 06:33 AM)sagher Wrote: Now it's looks like too long discussion regarding this panel. and now i wish that admis conclude any positive or negative response of this panel. is it safe to use with p4v vps's ? or risk your own? i just ask about it because i really need a good panel for my container. but i don't like to make any step without permissions. it's security risk. so please guide us. if it is not recommended then close this thread to prevent any further losses. because too many newbies here who in learning process and may effected with any foolish offers.
@Hidden Refuge
@deanhills
@arsalahmed786

I can try on my VPS 9, I left PH (own company) so it's free now let me try but i'm also little bit afraid.Plus i see LET staff ban him don't know the exact reason but this is what Lowendtalk staff edit their thread and said.

Quote:Edit by @jarland: The person who made this panel is extremely incompetent, and has been spamming the community to hype their junk. They pretended to be a user of their own product to bump this shitty thread at least twice, with accounts @VPS_Hosting and @gryl. Never trust a spammer. Don't trust aaPanel.

Quote:Quote taken from : https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/12...everywhere
I know there's nothing to do with the spamming and panel performance but still if any senior give me a gcreen single so i will definitely gonna give it a try.

I don't wanna take risk either because of it's sponsored VPS so we all should keep always be careful with sponsored VPS. These are free (sponsored) We ain't bought it.
@'Hidden Refuge'
@deanhills
@Dynamo
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Thank you @arsalahmed786

I would advise on the cautious side.  Let's close this thread as there is too little information available relative to the harm it can potentially do.

If you are open to risk taking, and want to take a calculated risk, why not give Perry's panel a try instead.
https://post4vps.com/Thread-free-webhosting-for-testing

- close -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting