arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike 1.6 GameServers
Never played csgo but they have much popurality regarding there game modes and servers even Asia's like India ,Pakistan etc.. Love csgo game servers
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Khadeer143 this isn't csgo but it's great grandfather. I'm surprised Cs 1.6 is still alive within the gaming community nowadays. Maybe because of the high price of csgo and it's high requirements.
requirement isnt that high and price isnt that expensive but i think they still play cs 1.6 because it just works and also have some nostalgia on it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Yeah nostalgia, I missed out that point thanks for adding. But yes it's price is greater than gmod and not everyone can afford an i5 and 6 GB ram, I think that's the lowest to run csgo smoothly (30+ FPS)
How's the server there? I don't play CS so I wouldn't know but good luck with your server!
@lEpicDestroyer cs is good Multiplayer game.. try it out, you will like it.. and about server , i test it before and was good... many awesome things there Oh

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

@IEpicDestroyer if you're going to try out CS I would recommend you to stick to old and we'll built servers (have websites and an huge community) rather than a small community powered servers like these.
@YOuNeS_Dz maybe elaborate on "awesome things"? It's the same "kill and jump and switch to your knife for no reason and switch to your secondary firearm for the animation looks cool and again switch back to primary weapon while insta headshoted by a guy camping a spot".
(06-18-2018, 07:57 PM)adgod Wrote: @IEpicDestroyer if you're going to try out CS I would recommend you to stick to old and we'll built servers (have websites and an huge community) rather than a small community powered servers like these.
@YOuNeS_Dz maybe elaborate on "awesome things"? It's the same "kill and jump and switch to your knife for no reason and switch to your secondary firearm for the animation looks cool and again switch back to primary weapon while insta headshoted by a guy camping a spot".

some servers had anti camp, mean you can't camp..
even i enjoy this game tbh with you.. Wink

@YOuNeS_Dz yeah maybe there are. I'm quite unaware that even PvP servers have rules like these "anti-camp". Additionally I don't think there are even any server plugins to enforce the rules other than hacking issues which are handled by scripts like EAC. Nor its possible for admins to spectate the server 24x7 to look for campers. And in my opinion sniper rifles and other rifles with scopes are meant for camping. I'm really not talking about the "no-scopes" or that kind of call of duty crap, those are immature moves.
Yes I used to enjoy these games too. But nowadays I'm more into Battlefield or Arma.
Well tbh with you.. Battlefield is more better then cs1.6.. i know that.. but cs1.6 is popular now a days... and ppls used to play cs1.6 instead of BF...

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting