arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your Backup Plan ? Future and Investments
Here in my country the biggest investment for future is in Land property.(Real estate) so i buy some land since two years ago and now the worth is almost double. and i still wait for more as per Feasibility or area i aspect more.
Crypto currency is still not legal here or want big and expensive hardware for mining.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(02-04-2021, 04:27 PM)xdude Wrote: @tryp4vps

Yes, Bitcoin is possibly the only coin that is quite strong. But I don't think it's something you can buy and forget......

I would agree with you that Bitcoin is not something one can buy and forget. The same also applies to investments in the stock market though.

I think it is all about risk and return. Assets such as Bitcoin have potentially higher return, but also have higher risk. Smile

(02-11-2021, 05:23 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I would agree with you that Bitcoin is not something one can buy and forget. The same also applies to investments in the stock market though.

I think it is all about risk and return. Assets such as Bitcoin have potentially higher return, but also have higher risk. Smile

Well in the stock market there are some stocks which you can buy and just leave it there to grow the value. For example what we call first issues. Unless you are a day trader you go for this kind of stock. But yes if you want to make really good gains then you need to get into day trading. Just a few hours of work and you can earn some nice profits if you know what you are doing. This is something I really want to do. I have started watching the market dialing getting an idea of which stocks move daily and which doesn't.

Anyone these days into the FOREX market?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(02-18-2021, 04:57 PM)xdude Wrote: Well in the stock market there are some stocks which you can buy and just leave it there to grow the value. For example what we call first issues. Unless you are a day trader you go for this kind of stock......

For those stocks which you can buy and just leave them there, you will find that their returns would not be so great in general if you compare with most others.

Because lower-risk stocks usually have lower returns. That would be just like investing in bonds. Smile

(02-21-2021, 04:22 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: For those stocks which you can buy and just leave them there, you will find that their returns would not be so great in general if you compare with most others.

Because lower-risk stocks usually have lower returns. That would be just like investing in bonds.  Smile

Of course thats the whole point. But sometimes you get lucky with those long-term stocks. These stocks get more valuable, older those get. Also, rest risk for the investment too. If you don't want to get involved full time or take risks it can work well for you. But still, those are better than Bonds since Bonds you just get an interest. But this is different. You could invest in a small but solid company and bet on its future. You would definitely get more than a flat interest.

Day trading can give you lot more profits but it's not for everyone. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting