arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Design your Utopia !
Rainbow 
I want you to make only one post under this thread and write about your Utopia in it. You can come back and update as many times as you want in the future as your ideas evolve/change.
I will be very happy if you keep old descriptions (may be with a strike through line) and add improvements after it with your reasons for the change if you have any...

But please...
one post per person only.
no criticizing others Utopia please..

thanks

A short description of my utopic : The land of scientists
Public Beta 1.0

Earth's problem is humans are divided and its ruling class don't want to change that status quo. after all, you only get to attain a relatively better level only if there is such a level. so even when a group in power gets replaced, they don't try to topple the structure. they hope they will come back on top again.

i hope to see a nation with 100 percent education, working to help science as religion and total transparency in decision-making at government level which is mostly run by AI and supervised by top field experts in a public manner with complete log of its operations history available as public records. All region and bigger level decisions should be taken with participation from the stake holders and field experts.

No national secrets ever.

spending enough on war efforts that focus on... no, not projecting power like US...... but totally obliterating a country or even bigger area when attacked.... even if most of its citizens die in the first wave of enemy attack.

internal policy... total self sufficiency as a country  . zero freedom at public display of religion. religious people lose right to bring up their kids. no escaping that.

foreign policy... no interference.

all non cerebral jobs totally automated and the income from that goes to provide free basic standard of life to all nationals.

archive of great video lectures with multiple versions (with possibly different approaches). no teaching of the same things in person by teachers. syllabus and video lectures of course materials will be updated with time. teachers will only help in developing abilities of problem solving In students. Only arts teachers will need to give time to every student so they can develop their individuality and don't feel pressured into boxes.

history is replaced by course on applied human psychology, critical thinking and fallacies in our thoughts and discussions.

math with problems drawing heavily from applied economics (not record keeping. but how money flows).

a course on human blunders and fallibility with history of religions, communism, use of advertising and open market by greedy industrialists and multinational companies as examples.

mandatory gene mapping to ensure no severe health problem markers is there before babies are born. No peddling beauty standards through any medium ( like white/ black skin, red hair, blue eyes whatever should not take hold on the majority of people as something to aim for...)

Literature (and music) courses with focus on comparative study, rather than great works from a particular language/region, so students have clear understanding of diversity and can develop a healthy and broad personal taste (unlike Bengalis who think Rabindranath Tagore is all there is and should be.... arrrrg!!!)

Arguing should be given more importance than fancy writing skill.

all type of fancy advertising should be banned. only hard facts should be used. without any subliminal or indirect psychological manipulation.

Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
The world is over populated.  Which I think is the main reason for our environmental dilemma.  Too many people gobbling up too many resources and all competing to survive.  I don't know how it will be possible, but would be my utopia if the population could be decreased a few times over.  Maybe to the size it used to be in the Middle Ages when there were perfectly pristine forests, rivers, oceans around.  

I don't want to go back to the Middle Ages as I like the progress that has been made with electronics.  I just think we need more space to enjoy it.  

I think also if the over population could be sorted out, that we won't be getting the viruses that are happening right now.  For me a lot of the bad things happening is directly related to too many people inhabiting earth.  And no one seems to be stopping the population explosion.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting