arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DigitalOcean ($5/mo,1 GB RAM,1 vCPU,25 GB SSD,1 TB Bandwith)
Do you know DigitalOcean? If not, you should try it!
For $5/mo, you can get
1 GB RAM
1 vCPU
25 GB SSD
1 TB Bandwith

I used it for two years and very well. Sometimes, DigitalOcean give coupon for free credit (one used / account) for free vps. You can get free credit if you contact customer support and tell if you have a birthday (DigitalOcean sent me $10 in my birthday)

You can deploy your server in Singapore, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, NY, and if you from India, you can deploy your server in Bangalore (I test the speed is average 1 Gbps)
How to get?
1. Make a DigitalOcean Account (Simple)
2. Confirm Your Email (Simple)
3. Add Payment Method (CC/PayPal). I use PayPal because I dont have CC (PLEASE NOT USE VCC OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GET TERMINATED)
4. If you have promo coupon, you can fill it.
5. The credit will be add instantly (In Google, commonly $10 (two month vps 1GB RAM)
6. Deploy your vps

Note: The customer support is good if you have good review from the cs (like not fraud, etc)

Want to try:
https://www.digitalocean.com
Actually, I prefer for Vultr if you want another lower price.
Vultr's price for 512MB RAM is only 3.5/month, and if you're not going to use more than 512MB RAM, I suggest you take Vultr instead of DO.

I don't really know about the differenciate between those two. But, Vultr's CS for medium priority is a little bit slow, since customer services are at US and using US time. So for customer like me, it's a little bit annoying.

Fun fact: Vultr open their customer services on 9 AM or 8 AM US time, and it's 10 PM in my location. So I can only contact them once a day because of the time.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(12-21-2018, 03:41 PM)tiwil Wrote: Actually, I prefer for Vultr if you want another lower price.
Vultr's price for 512MB RAM is only 3.5/month, and if you're not going to use more than 512MB RAM, I suggest you take Vultr instead of DO.

I don't really know about the differenciate between those two. But, Vultr's CS for medium priority is a little bit slow, since customer services are at US and using US time. So for customer like me, it's a little bit annoying.

Fun fact: Vultr open their customer services on 9 AM or 8 AM US time, and it's 10 PM in my location. So I can only contact them once a day because of the time.

For pricing and efficiency, I would support Digital Oceans. I don't really find any reason to go with Vultr.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Last Post: RickB

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting