arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help]Mtproto proxy
Hello . I've bought a virtual server and want to build a personal mtproto proxy on it.
But Google does not provide any good tutorials on this subject. If anyone knows please give me a good tutorial (with terminal code).
I really need it please hlp me
Thanks Post4VPS
Hard to believe "Google does no provide any good tutorial" when the first thing that appears when you search "mtproto proxy guide" is a full installation guide inside the GitHub repo of Mtproto by Telegram.

You can read it here: https://github.com/TelegramMessenger/MTProxy

It includes all necessary commands to build the Mtproto proxy on your VPS and also commands on how to set it up and get it running. Even examples for a systemd service file so you can use it as a system service without having to manually start it everytime.

The guide is probably the best you can get.

Edit: Alternatively, while I still have some free time, I could try to set it up on your VPS. I'll let you know that I would use exactly the same guide that I linked above. Send me a private message if you are interested.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting