arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you follow / Believe Astrology ?
Do you guys follow or believe Astrology ? I mean you don't believe it at all or you just read the Weekly Zodiac column in new paper ? Or do you really into Astrology like having your horoscope read by astrologer or studying astrology ?
I guess when we say astrology there are many related things we can include too. Like Western and Vedic Astrology, Numerology or palmistry ? Do have any good or bad experience about these ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

good experience ?! Believe in what ?! are you kidding man ?!

I guess that quite explains how I feel.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
It is just a Knowledge as in past people guess about time months moon dates with this knowledge. but i can't believe that astrology can change luck or knows about your future....
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Well from what I have read it has nothing to do with luck or changing luck or if there is anything called luck. But fundamentals of astrology seems based on past life, rebirth and karma. So if you don't believe those I don't think you can believe Astrology at all seems it's strongly connected to these things. I guess there is no way to prove Astrology unless if we can prove past life, recantation etc. But again people believe in God or Gods without any kind of scientific proof either. So who knows.

(04-03-2019, 02:56 AM)xdude Wrote: Do you guys follow or believe Astrology ? I mean you don't believe it at all or you just read the Weekly Zodiac column in new paper ? Or do you really into Astrology like having your horoscope read by astrologer or studying astrology ?
I guess when we say astrology there are many related things we can include too. Like Western and Vedic Astrology, Numerology or palmistry ? Do have any good or bad experience about these ?
I do believe astrology is scientific.  There is something in the planets having an effect on us as individuals similar to the ebb and tide of the oceans in relation to the moon.  I don't much understand it, but I know there are expert astrologers who can make some predictions, but the outcome of it of course depends on the information they have to work with.  Like one has to have absolute correct information to the second almost of one's date of birth to start with.  Also one's geo position relative to the earth and the planets has to be established accurately.  That of course changes all of the time.

I don't really believe in the horoscopes that you find in newspapers and magazines.  They're more or less popular ones.  For me there is no science in it.  

But I know that President Reagan for example took regular sessions with astrologers.  Astrologers don't predict what is going to happen to you, but more or less give you the forces that will be around you at given times in future in relation to the planets.  I.e. with certain forces around you at a given time in future it may not be a good idea to do certain things, or with others, it may be a good time to make serious decisions. They have a whole range of scientific tools to calculate this to the minute.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills

Well I agree with you about this. Basically It's a combination of Geology, Astronomy and mathematics.Then there is prediction party which is based on those 3 things. I don't think it would last this long if it doesn't have any truth in it. Yes to make accurate predictions you need to have accurate Birth date and time as well as location. Today not everyone knows exact birth time. That is one reason it won't work. Last year I was involved in a project related to astrology software. This is when I had to learn a bit about it and it got me fascinated.

Yes those Weekly sign readings in news papers are totally useless. Those are totally generalized to each Zodiac sign. A real horoscope has lot more factors than just a sign.

@deanhills Have you found your accurate Birth sign and horoscope ?

(04-04-2019, 02:10 PM)xdude Wrote: @deanhills

@deanhills  Have you found your accurate Birth sign and horoscope ?
Actually I haven't. My parents were not that attentive with marking it down. So I only have an approximate birth date, but some astrologers can work with that too. I had it done a few years back by some one in Canada. It was quite professional. But obviously it can't be as accurate as it needs to be because of lack of specific date of birth - there is a picture however. He put it all on a map for me, and then made certain conclusions out of the info in it. I remember I taped the session - and when I listened to it afterwards found it interesting. I have respect for that kind of approach.
Terminal
I think astrology is bullshit except for I do enjoy the sign thingy they do give tho. Like Taurus, Cancer etc. I like it purely because of entertainment not because I am trying to figure out what's in for me in the future or something lol.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I agree with @deanhills partially. However, I don't believe in things like planetary beliefs. I mean, there are only 8 in our solar system and we, humans are more than 7 billion on earth. I wonder how this planetary analysis connects 7 billion people's luck and all to a planet. Let's not get there.

My theory is that there are multi-dimensions. No, not x,y, and z. But more than that. Like the movie Interstellar. But I believe, that all these luck and other things are based on multi-dimensions. Everything has got its own feeling, thus it's own dimension. There is nothing such as "infinite" and everything has its own end(except the creator of ultimate creations).

Being a religious person, I believe that those astrologers have learned knowledge to analyze dimensions and thus, putting up a rough estimation. But... astrology... Nope, not in that way. Believing in planetary astrology is just a piece of garbage. Instead, I believe that whatever we do, whatever happens to us and what our fate is already written before we're born. But upon our karma, we can have a positive impact on what and how we face things. This is all religious at this point.

I'm going off-topic but all these things are interrelated to multiple factors that have occurred can be logical if we think deeply about it.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(05-01-2019, 04:58 PM)Manal Wrote: Instead, I believe that whatever we do, whatever happens to us and what our fate is already written before we're born. But upon our karma, we can have a positive impact on what and how we face things. This is all religious at this point.
I'm also religious, but can't agree that our fate is completely destined. We get choices thrown our way all of the time that changes our direction. Astrology is not about divination - like telling you what you should be doing and what is going to happen to you. It doesn't predict the future. It just uses math to calculate the forces relationship with your proximity in the universe. And the possible effect it may have on decisions you're about to take. A person who understands what that means, would then analyze the information that has been provided by the astrologer when certain important decisions have to be made, and may time it in such a way that could be of benefit.
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting