arrow_upward

Poll: Would you use this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Why not.
66.67%
No, reply why not!
33.33%
Total
12 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn ~$3 Per week (12 bucks a month!) for doing what you always do
I am not going to sell my all my private info only for $3, damn better i can provide cpanel based hosting to earn some bucks instead of doing these silly things.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Sounds like a privacy nightmare to me for basically pocket change. You won't be able to get a beer a month for that.
Mehh, To be honest I dont care about my private data, its just random youtube videos and some forums but other than that nothing else so I'll use that offer pretty good Tongue
It is good only for your public doings, but not in private and also take the risk they don't force you by doing it.
It seems like they are not accepting more users at the moment, thats sad Sad I hope they are active again soon!
Bruh it's Google so you can't trust it. Never trust monopolies! You are literally selling your data...
Wow.. that clearly look like a legal keylogger that runs behind the agreements, i wont sell my private time to them...
Is it legit?? I wanna know about it. Does it even give payout?? DId you get your money??
(12-20-2016, 09:30 AM)Anik Wrote: Is it legit?? I wanna know about it. Does it even give payout?? DId you get your money??
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website...trends.com
According to this website, this website is secure and 100% legit. You can trust "ScamAdviser".
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
I don't think I'd ever use something like this, I'm not planning to sell my valued information for some bucks monthly. The only way they would gain when you "do what you do everyday" is by selling you. The catch is obvious.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting