Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn PaySafeCard for playing games
There is this site, called GameKit. You have "quests" on the site - once you complete one, you recieve a reward. The quests are like "Reach lvl X", and there are about 3 quests per game. If you complete one, you must confrim it with a screenshot, but some games complete their quests immediately. You can also gain points by:
  • rating images
  • watching game trailers
  • completing surveys (classic Big Grin)
  • inviting other people
  • watch streams of the GameKit team on Twitch (sometimes there are codes in chat)
  • sometimes, there are events in the quests tab, for example, fill some google form, buy a KFC bucket, etc.
I'm posting this without a refferal link, as I have an account in the Polish branch of GameKit, and I cannot make an account on GameKit as their site just redirects me to the Polish branch.

So, here's the link! https://gamekit.com/
I'm just a Temmie, what did you expect?  ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn points and redeem in Bitcoin,PayPal, Gift cards, Steam key and many more arsalahmed786 0 44 08-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Last Post: arsalahmed786
  Play & Earn Bitcoin | Chopcoin.io Review arsalahmed786 11 942 06-06-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Melvin