arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Imagined Of A Free Reseller Hosting? Here it is! - Post4Host.com
[Image: post4host.png]

Post4Host - Free Game Server & Web Hosting Provider
Searching for a hosting that provides free game server? Running your gaming community? Or planning to? Cut down your cost with Post4Host! Post4Host is a post-to-host free game server and web hosting provider. User must have specific amount of post in order to request your own service. Unlike other services, our node is not hosted on a free VPS/reseller. Our services are premium which are being provided for free. Thanks to Shadow Hosting for providing opportunity.
Requirements :-
  • 20 Post count per month and 15 post count per month for keeping it alive.
  • Warning less then 20%
  • Must follow all rules & regulations as well as service's terms and condition.
Our nodes are hosted on OVH anti-ddos games. This guarantees the protection against large volume DDoS attacks. Uptime? You can check our uptime page for the "Post4Host" node on Shadow Hosting Status page.

We currently provide two services for free i.e free SA:MP server & Free Web Hosting. We are working hard on our infrastructure to avail more services on our platform. You can checkout our website for more details!

Phew! That was an old thread, right? But as I have added another section on my website, I better delete old one and post this one.

Free Reseller Hosting!
Every dreamed to start own web hosting service? But couldn't start one because it's "too costly"? Well, Post4Host has brought the solution for your problem. As mentioned above or in last thread(which was deleted and this one is made), Post4Host.com is now providing Free Reseller Hosting too! Some of users may critisize free hosting as they're "free" and "free" means "bad quality support or server, maybe both". But nah! Things may be limited but quality & support won't be compromised from our side! 

Users just have to get a total of 20 posts with 0% warning and they're eligible to own a free reseller hosting. Apart from 20 posts, users of our service(existing service holder) must keep a track of 15 additional posts per month in order to maintain the service forever(as far as sponsors are up and bills are paid).

Free Reseller Hosting Details :- https://post4host.com/announcements.php?aid=6
Facebook Page :- Facebook.com/Post4Host
(Sorry for reposting but as I just launched free reseller hosting so I had to advertise it. I deleted my old post for the compensation of this new one. All my old service(active) are mentioned in this thread itself.)
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I'm not see any spec about diskspace, bandwith, ect.. Can you tell us more about bandwidth and disk space of this package? Thanks so much

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting