arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA 2010, is there any football fans?
FIFA 2010 is a great game officially signed by FIFA, it is developed by EA Sports and having good visuals. There is different modes including Manager Mode where you can buy players and add to your club team, the problem I saw that there is no money awarded if we win a cup or league, it makes some discouraging to the players. There is also online gaming option, I have not tried it, is there anyone who played this game?

Thank you  Sweet

now is already 2018 . for football / soccer game i play pes instead of fifa but i never play fifa 2010 because its kinda too old
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Me too. I play PES instead of FIFA. But, I've tried FIFA 2010 long time ago with my Nintendo DS.
At that time, their graphics looks really good. I'm really enjoying this game.

But for now, FIFA take bigger specs to play on PC. So, I go for PES. (Hey, I run PES 2018 without lag, but I can't play FIFA 15 XD)
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I have yet to try it, however I have heard that It is quite good, specially the newer versions.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Well FIFA 2010 is more better then PES 2016-15 :<
everything is cool, but PES 17 now better :<

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

If you ask FIFA I will choose PES 2018 because it reccomand for those who like the ball
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-02-2018, 02:12 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Well FIFA 2010 is more better then PES 2016-15 :<
everything is cool, but PES 17 now better :<

kinda true because pes 16 have shitty pc ports so the graphic look notoceably better on ps4 not saying that ps4 is better than pc

even the cracker of the game put hidden message on it that the pc version port is bad
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I did try and played FIFA 2010 before. Overall I felt the game was quite smooth playing in my PC. It was the best football video game at that time.

But it was quite long time ago. Now I am playing FIFA 18.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-26-2021, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Honey
09-21-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting