arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE .ASIA Domain
(05-15-2017, 04:16 AM)sagher Wrote: WOW. great Information. i really searching .asia domains. more i tell you after check it out.

This is so ridiculous... as you mentioned .asia is free for everyone. so i go to register it. when done all. at the end they said The free .ASIA promotion is only available to Philippines residents. One per member.

Why they do not mention it in there main page???

Really? I didn't know that it is only available for Philippines, I just saw their ads on facebook and try it.

(05-15-2017, 08:22 AM)Anik Wrote: The domain is free for 1 year? Or after 1 year we need to register it again?

Yes it is FREE for 1 year

(05-15-2017, 01:20 PM)Jayce Wrote: No namserver settings? Ouch, that's not good. Wondering what they're thinking off while making thus promotion.

As I check my domain, yes it is correct their FREE .ASIA domain cannot be change it's DNS and so sad it's wortless! unless you paid their UNLOCK DNS!
(05-15-2017, 03:12 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Really? I didn't know that it is only available for Philippines, I just saw their ads on facebook and try it.

Yes it is FREE for 1 year

As I check my domain, yes it is correct their FREE .ASIA domain cannot be change it's DNS and so sad it's wortless! unless you paid their UNLOCK DNS!

and their "unlock dns" cost $5USD . you better just buy a cheap domain like .pw (really cheap on name.com) or .xyz (discount on many domain provider)
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I wouldn't register even a paid domain from a domain registrar like this whom you can't be trusted. Even if you get the free domain then they would try cover the price when they take renewal fee next year.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-15-2017, 04:57 PM)xdude Wrote: I wouldn't register even a paid domain from a domain registrar like this whom you can't be trusted. Even if you get the free domain then they would try cover the price when they take renewal fee next year.

Indeed! your domain may increase it's price for the following year if you got lots of visitors, and it would be hassle for you to change your domain names since visitors already familiarize with your current domain.
(05-15-2017, 05:23 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Indeed! your domain may increase it's price for the following year if you got lots of visitors, and it would be hassle for you to change your domain names since visitors already familiarize with your current domain.

it is actually just near monoploly tactics . if you get lot of visitor you are sort of forced to renew the domain that is expensive and also as i mentioned before you need to purchase the stupid DNS modify package costing around $5 USD with discount or $10USD without discount just for the domain

and as i said before you better just buy a cheap domain name (free one isnt reccomended) like .xyz .pw and more
Terminal
but u cannot change nameservers they will force you to pay $ to unlock this feature Smile
FREE .asia domain w/o ability to change your nameserver . it is actually same as using a pc but only allowed to use standard account = $5 total with UNLOCK DNS

CHEAP .pw domain $1.99 with unlocked DNS = $1.99 USD with unlocked with domain

proof:[Image: gxnhg3j.png]
so you better just buy cheap domain than this (fake) FREE DOMAIN
Terminal
.CLUB domain offers $0.98 for a year, it last I think until end of May 2017.
This would have been a great offer but its for philippine only :/

Still enjoy Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I will work on it and describe that this is just waste of time and nothing on this offer. not a free deal totally. it's just like you give someone dish but nothing to serve.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting