arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They have no name for it. It's just " iPad ". They call it the lowest priced iPad. There is no significant improvement in hardware other than a bigger screen size at 9.7 inch.
Price is also not intimidating.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

ipad 9.7 name is iPad Pro 2 ??? i read some news but i little bit confuse Eh
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

They have no name assigned to it. I got confused as well. There not much news on main stream media ( I wonder, why ? ). There was a couple of articles here and there saying it is more of an upgrade than a new product altogether ( which it is ).

The screen size has been flaunted by most authors.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

The first iPad also hadn't got any name, it was just simply iPad. The big issue was the small amount of RAM memory which was just 256MB, and you can bet how it couldn't handle multitasking.
Everything that Iphone creates they dont get names on their mind and just put I before the devices name and it gets famous xD.
I have iPad 2 Air 64 GB i bought it very expensive i bought for like £429 from John Lewis website they are good company provide quality products and they pack boxes everythings and post it by royal mail or parcel when i got new iPad 2 Air for the first time i was excited to see it.

The colour of iPad is Black and it is not mini iPad it is big iPad with big screen. no matter i would say it is best Tablet ever it is better than Android Tablet.
(03-25-2017, 06:08 AM)meetdilip Wrote: They have no name for it. It's just " iPad ". They call it the lowest priced iPad. There is no significant improvement in hardware other than a bigger screen size at 9.7 inch.
Price is also not intimidating.

i think they want to call that to make the buyer easier and dont need to think about the version just like their mac . their not naming their mac with a year or number they just call it a mac without anything for example (macbook , macbook air , macbook pro , imac , mac mini ,xserver and macpro) without any number

but with iphone and ipad they start with number and letter . the iphone is good it is consistent but the ipad one recently is fu*ked . after ipad 4 they release ipad air with another name and after air they come with pro and the new 9.7 inch is just called ipad . it actually to simplify the name but ended up confusing the people that already used to older naming scheme

BUT WHO CARES! it probably will be like mac to compare to each other they give it like mid 2069 or the version number like 6.9

the next iphone also will called 7s but there are another edition called iphone edition with oled display and totally full screen .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting