arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flutterblast down with Corona Virus!
We've just been informed by Jordy ( @Pacific Spirit ) that Greg ( @Flutterblast ) is down with the Corona virus. Greg is from the Netherlands. Here's wishing Greg to get better soon.

Fortunately from the statistics, looks as though chances will be good that Greg will get better - it's the older people and people with respiratory issues who seem to be more vulnerable for serious illness from the virus. It's just the extreme discomfort of now being kept in isolation from other people and being tested all of the time. That to me must be an enormous challenge. Hopefully Greg has plenty of games to keep him busy and he is able to continue his online activities while he is waiting to recover and released from quarantine.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Woah! What on Earth? My heart almost skipped a beat as I was reading the title of this thread. I could never imagine someone who's my companion, and for that matter, Grey was a very good friend of mine.

This is really shocking. Well I'd never expected that Corona virus would've been the culprit. It's really hard to digest TBH.

Yeah I agree the isolation is quite painful. I'm sure Greg is alright mentally. Wishing him all the best of luck to recover soon and be with us soon. That's all I can say. Sad

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Gregory is from Austria btw, but we hope that he get restored and clean asap. More updates come as I know something from him.
i wish greg a healthy restore.

my city has also been hit (not confirmed) with a suspicion of corona virus so i pray a lot it doesn't find my way.
Feeling sad to hear this. Hope he will get recovered soonest.

@Pacific Spirit If possible, may I know more about how he gets inflected by the corona virus? Did he go to the northern Italy or what?

By knowing this, other community members may also take extra precautions for it. Smile

I wish Gregory get well soon, here in Egypt they are suspecting the people for having corona too but there is no news about it yet.
Damn this corona virus become to danger for world its been almost 2 month China didnt even found anyway to destroy corona and its spearding all over country's easily even in india we got 2 victims 1 is from my state only we worried about corona virus 2020 is started with corona sick disease idk when this virus will dead & I hope Greg will recover soon for virus be strong man you can beat this corona virus asap! Be positive
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

wish you get better soon mate. expecting to see you recover and healthy soon.
oh my !!! how did he contract Corona virus ? if he is in Austria ?

i really do hope it does not bring a big mess in India. cause of we get it in high volumes, it is India. you know how they will handle it.

i hope he gets well soon.
i want listen his story.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I just received very sad news from @Pacific Spirit - Jordy. Greg passed away about two hours ago. It totally shook me and I'm so very sorry. Wishing them all the strength to see this through.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting