arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss racing in the free Forza Street app. ??

Which is your favourite:
  • Asphalt 9
  • Forza (Not just street)
  • Other
Tbh I don't play a lot of racing games nowadays , but i have played some to give an opinion on this.
As far as i remember Asphalt 9 is ruined the moment they announced the fuel thing in it , which was not the case in Asphalt 8 , These guys are already making millions by selling those coins and tokens , But no they had to introduce a fuel thing where u can have limited race's at a time or just spend real money to get more races , Like how hungry can you be, Everyone hated that feature which is why i uninstalled that game in like 1 Hour of playing it , Asphalt 8 was great , It got so popular , i believe it was on the top of racing games leaderboards.

If i were to talk about forza , then i cant really say much because i have only played 1 of them which is Forza Horizon 3 , Which was not bad at all , the graphics and ambiance in that game is lovely , you get immersed in their game.

Imo Forza > Asphalt , Asphalt 9 is a mobile game so graphics are compromised in it , we cant really compare a pc game with mobile game.
(07-28-2019, 06:11 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: Tbh I don't play a lot of racing games nowadays , but i have played some to give an opinion on this.
As far as i remember Asphalt 9 is ruined the moment they announced the fuel thing in it , which was not the case in Asphalt 8 , These guys are already making millions by selling those coins and tokens , But no they had to introduce a fuel thing where u can have limited race's at a time or just spend real money to get more races , Like how hungry can you be, Everyone hated that feature which is why i uninstalled that game in like 1 Hour of playing it , Asphalt 8 was great , It got so popular , i believe it was on the top of racing games leaderboards.

If i were to talk about forza , then i cant really say much because i have only played 1 of them which is Forza Horizon 3 , Which was not bad at all , the graphics and ambiance in that game is lovely , you get immersed in their game.

Imo Forza > Asphalt , Asphalt 9 is a mobile game so graphics are compromised in it , we cant really compare a pc game with mobile game.

Asphalt and Forza Street are both.

PS Forza Street is a free game.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting