arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Domains/Sub-Domains Providers list
freenom really likes to suspend and delete my domain . almost 25% my domain get removed because i forget to change the ip adress that still pointing to old server . but luckily my alternative is using extremely cheap free domain like .men from namecheap only 0.66 with icann fee
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@humanpuff68 That domain would trigger some feminists lol Tongue jk. I didn't have any bad experiences on freenom. I am though not aware if they have changed their policies since I didn't use them since last year.
(06-15-2018, 04:40 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: freenom really likes to suspend and delete my domain . almost 25% my domain get removed because i forget to change the ip adress that still pointing to old server . but luckily my alternative is using extremely cheap free domain like .men from namecheap only 0.66 with icann fee
Freenom just loves and loves to sell traffic after the domain gets popular, which is expected.  I mean, where are they going to make their money anyway?  They need to make money off of selling your traffic to ads.  Isn't really great for the user, one day your site is working, the second day it's pointed at some random page since they seize domains so randomly.  Namecheap offers extremely cheap domains anyway if you don't care about the TLD.  I mean if your using Freenom's TLDs, you already don't mind it's some random extension anyway...
nc.me really nice. You just need an .edu mail or using your student card (I use my exam card, they accept it!). Just give it a try. I still have my domain until January 2019.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
buy.ooo provides free .ooo domain for 1 year with GETOOO coupon
(06-16-2018, 10:01 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: buy.ooo provides free .ooo domain for 1 year with GETOOO coupon

Meehh lol, I never heard .ooo. But it's good to start with as they give you free 1 year of .ooo domain.
I just want to know, when this offer will end?
.ooo works fine, I think they are providing domains by coupon now, so expect closing soon, since it is a new domain system it has lot of choice of names.

Thank you  Sweet

(01-05-2016, 06:28 PM)PaddiM8 Wrote: It works now! You should add it too the list" Big Grin
http://es.vc

It shows me a "This domain is for sale" page. This is why I only use eu.org if I want a free sub domain. It's hard to trust any other provider. But with eu.org you need to make sure it doesn't sounds like commercial. There is a good chance you get approved fast it domain sounds like for a club , group or organization.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-17-2018, 03:46 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: .ooo works fine, I think they are providing domains by coupon now, so expect closing soon, since it is a new domain system it has lot of choice of names.

Oh no, sigh. My current domain within nc.me end next January. If I take .ooo now, I don't really think it will worth it. But if not now, I afraid I will lost the coupon. Huh.
Freenom.com does not work anymore, right? Or it is just me who can't access to their site.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting