arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free .Net Domain
(10-11-2016, 02:49 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Nope, you don't need CC for verification just input the promo code "FREENET" and it's good to go. I don't think so, I successfully got my .net domain for FREE just now and I'm from Philippines.

did it ask for phone number verification?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(10-11-2016, 03:39 PM)Honey Wrote: did it ask for phone number verification?

Nope, just an email verification of your email account.
Links are not working what i can do i am from pakistan.......
(10-11-2016, 03:40 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Links are not working what i can do i am from pakistan.......

it's wokring (I just tested it). Maybe your ISP is blocked that website, or the Znetlive website blocked all Pakistan users. I don't know. Have you tried it with a VPN?
It does work outside Pakistan, but I think it is doing something clever, I have tried 3 diffirent countries and none work, I'll give it one more try with the location of my VPS and post the results
i tried with vpn and everything done but from long time its showing processing...
(10-11-2016, 03:40 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Links are not working what i can do i am from pakistan.......

Links are working, I just registered my .net domain awhile ago.

(10-11-2016, 03:53 PM)Honey Wrote: It does work outside Pakistan, but I think it is doing something clever, I have tried 3 diffirent countries and none work, I'll give it one more try with the location of my VPS and post the results

Try to use PH country, it's working fine in my end.
(10-11-2016, 03:16 PM)Dudi Wrote: What could you loose? Nothing. 
If you don't like this provider after one year you can simple transfer your domain name to somewhere else. Like Nimesilo or Namecheap, etc.

Oh good, i didn't know that they allow domain transfer for free domains.
I said that it's not a good idea before because i'v had a bad experience with another free domain provider, freenom.
(10-11-2016, 06:56 PM)nostrora Wrote: Oh good, i didn't know that they allow domain transfer for free domains.
I said that it's not a good idea before because i'v had a bad experience with another free domain provider, freenom.

It is not a free domain provider they are just running a promotion for free .net domain only valid till 13th october IST.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Looks like the offer has been finished xD

Congratz to those who were able to get it
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting