arrow_upward

Pages (6):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS @ Labxnow.org
(01-27-2016, 11:57 AM)Anik Wrote: This is legit. But many limitations.
-You Can't host anygaming servers.
-You can't port forward.
-You can't use many commands (e.g. systemctl, ipconfig etc.)
-You can't connect the VPS through Putty
-You can't access file using FTP.
Many More Limitations

Hold on! This "VM"/"VPS" is not meant to be used as a server for hosting stuff. It's meant as a online (cloud) desktop environment. 
So please, don't see these as limitations, as IMO that's not the correct word.
Appears that they have stopped providing VMs for free. They r providing free for only 1 week atm. But u need to provide credit card information. Tell me if anyone can still access their VMs.
I'll try doing it with my credit card, and post back if it works. I have a VCC btw
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(12-29-2016, 05:22 PM)Honey Wrote: I'll try doing it with my credit card, and post back if it works. I have a VCC btw

Hmm. Thanks reply here about the progress.
It is a paid service now.
The fees are quite cheap.

@Anik this wasn't meant for hosting game servers. This is more on remote desktops purposed for development.
Also they use docker containers afaik. So those are expected to not work.

If you have anymore questions, PM me on their community forum. I'm a moderator there and I will be glad to help.

EDIT:
You CAN ssh into it. Use a reverse SSH tunnel. I've been saying it since last year on the forum .-.
You CAN also host a website.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Topic Moved to Cheap VPS Providers. As they don't offer Free VPS anymore
Pages (6):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting