arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free and Paid Gameserver,Shared Hosting,Reseller,Master reseller | PiratesHosting
(10-22-2017, 12:23 PM)OldMeister Wrote: what about all the posts i made? i made like 5 posts i think or more...

Don't worry we've good requirement. which take your less time to complete and more easier then this.

now we facing our host are bug i mean our provider change it's server. As soon as possible provider fixed it. our forum will be ready and start providing servers again.

By the way, which game plan are you looking for?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786 i dont need a game plan i need web plan. i need web hosting...
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(10-23-2017, 12:07 PM)OldMeister Wrote: @arsalahmed786 i dont need a game plan i need web plan. i need web hosting...

Oh so Sorry actually since our provider change our reseller to new host it has something NameServer problem i've opened ticket waiting till they fix it. then we'll work on forum and hopefully in 1-3 Days we start providing again.
Terminal
Best Regards,

(10-23-2017, 12:45 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Oh so Sorry actually since our provider change our reseller to new host it has something NameServer problem i've opened ticket waiting till they fix it. then we'll work on forum and hopefully in 1-3 Days we start providing again.

im waiting for to long. whats happening with that website? if i wont be fixed soon i will move to someone else...
(10-25-2017, 12:17 PM)OldMeister Wrote: im waiting for to long. whats happening with that website? if i wont be fixed soon i will move to someone else...

Sorry but To be honestly it's take 1 more day. After the Friday means on Saturday we'll start it.

if you want it immediately you can go any other service we don't mind it. We just want no error,bug or downtime so we working hard on it and gonna provide soon best service without even a penny means 100% Free.
Terminal
Best Regards,

well.. i will wait untill saturday... hope it will be worth it Smile
Very awesome dude. That's a very nice idea providing free webhosting plans for just posing. A lot of people searching about such as this services, I hope you promote your host.

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(10-25-2017, 02:35 PM)OldMeister Wrote: well.. i will wait untill saturday... hope it will be worth it Smile

Thanks Forum is back!
you can create account but please don't post anything. our Member it categories tomorrow it's mid night here right now. and Plans and few more stuff add tomorrow.

and Maybe we finish it by tomorrow and start service by tomorrow's (Friday) night.

(10-25-2017, 08:34 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Very awesome dude. That's a very nice idea providing free webhosting plans for just posing. A lot of people searching about such as this services, I hope you promote your host.

Thanks but unfortunately we only have limited account reseller. Just looking for sponsorship to provide more better service to everyone.

@OldMeister and @YOuNeS_Dz sorry mentioned because i post on this thread unfortunately it's merge with last above reply.
Thread Update:

Request all of you please read again thread it's updates plans and requirements changed.

Note:

MTA:SA (20 in stock)
SA:MP (10 in stock)
CS 1.6 (0 in stock) but available in few days.
WEB Host (Only 3 in stock)

Grab your free plan right now.
Terminal
Best Regards,

A very good initiative, specifications of the plans are small but enough for most avg players. Goodluck!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(10-30-2017, 07:12 AM)Honey Wrote: A very good initiative, specifications of the plans are small but enough for most avg players. Goodluck!

Thanks sir,

[update]
Now all plans are limited

MTA:SA (15 in stock)
SA:MP (10 in stock)
CS 1.6 (8 in stock)
WEB Host (3 in stock)

if all plans out of stock that doesn't mean we didn't provide we provide unlimited plans but these plans with an offer that no need any kind of requirement to order and to keep it active 10 Posts monthly.

now 32 slots each gameserver we're working on other sponsored VPS soon Slots will be upgraded.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Pages (8): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting