arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WordPress Speed Optimization Service - Make Your WordPress Super Fast
We are a team of WordPress experts who focuses on WordPress speed optimization.

What will we do for you?
  • Google Page / Pingdom / GTMetrix Speed Optimization
  • Mobile Loading Speed Optimization
  • Extra Loading Speed Optimization
  • Optimize All Images
  • WordPress Update
  • Reduce the number of plugins
  • Use CDN ( if you want )
  • Full Before & After Report
We charge $150 per website.

Have any questions? Feel free to contact me!

My contacts:
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: WPLegends
I'm thinking that the price is highly overpriced? I can do this all in just one day or even faster, but this seems to target someone that's busy and cannot take care of their Wordpress website. But still, it's overpriced from my side.

Anyway, since you're selling service to optimize your Wordpress, why not give us some "example" website that's high in media but still fast? Best way to show yourself is showing the world what you do.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yeah, as @tiwil said, please provide a few example projects that you've accomplished.

Your charges seem much higher than normal to me as well, especially in consideration of the fact that the services you're offering are mostly suited for big businesses, which may need complete maintenance of their website.

For personal WP blogs/sites, I feel it'd be much more cost-effective to do it yourself, or at least I can do the listed services for less than half the price your are asking.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
your service is too expensive!
I can't pay it, if I can afford it I won't use 150 USD for this service!

I can buy web hosting for a year and security services from WebARX!
Terminal
Solo Developer
We have one of the lowest prices on the market for that kind of work. For $50-$100 services you will get only plugin setup & configure. We call it basic speed optimization, what everybody can do without any knowledge. That's why you can do it in a few hours.

We are at least level higher than that. We do a lot of manual work behind the plugins to get the best results. We call it hardcore speed optimization, and it takes about ten days to finish the job. And yes, this service is not for personal blogs. It's for small/medium businesses and eCommerce stores. Any successful company in EU & US can afford this.

Attached some of our latest jobs:

@WPLegends I agree with the other members.  Your WordPress service is MUCH too expensive. No one in this Forum would be able to afford it, or even if they could afford it, wouldn't think of spending so much money on the service.  The majority of our members are seasoned do-it-yourself software users any way.  

You made your point in the OP.  Please don't continue with more advertising of this subject.  Any further posts promoting your service will be carefully monitored, and possibly deleted as spam.  So be careful with how you try and promote it in the Forum.

- close -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting