arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamer or nope?
a subject kept in my mind what is the original definition of a gamer, i know the main which is who does play games we can call him a gamer, but what i think thats wrong because here in my country people are addicted to a game called 'Free Fire' which is the worst game i have ever heard about it, low graphics trash game etc, so people there think when they play that game they are gamers, but i don't think thats true, share your opinions with me guys.
Watch this beauty till the end..

(08-11-2019, 08:18 PM)Melvin Wrote: a subject kept in my mind what is the original definition of a gamer, i know the main which is who does play games we can call him a gamer, but what i think thats wrong because here in my country people are addicted to a game called 'Free Fire' which is the worst game i have ever heard about it, low graphics trash game etc, so people there think when they play that game they are gamers, but i don't think thats true, share your opinions with me guys.

Different countries have different trends. Mobile games are becoming prevalent in countries like Japan and you could be considered a gamer if you played mobile games there due to popularization. People "think" they are gamers because it is the norm in your country, if they are working hard to be the best in whatever goals for games they set then they are a gamer. Just because you dislike a game doesn't make it incorrect to call people a gamer if they play the game.
(08-11-2019, 08:18 PM)Melvin Wrote: a subject kept in my mind what is the original definition of a gamer, i know the main which is who does play games we can call him a gamer, but what i think thats wrong because here in my country people are addicted to a game called 'Free Fire' which is the worst game i have ever heard about it, low graphics trash game etc, so people there think when they play that game they are gamers, but i don't think thats true, share your opinions with me guys.

This discussion should be followed up professionally so that you can reach a conclusion. Reading the comments of others doesn't work out well, and know that playing with words in the discussion makes it a little harder to find the right answer.
But if you want a comment it's okay, so I'll comment. Yes, your word is absolutely correct and the word gamer is wrong, but there is no right answer. So what should we look for?
Thanks Post4VPS

Addicted to playing games they do not deserve to be called gamers! But it's better to be called a mental disorder! Yes mental disorder!
At least to be a gamer he must know the ethics of playing games! and Culture of playing games
Terminal
Solo Developer

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting