arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do many serious gamers still use the old Microsoft Intellimouse optical mouse which is more than 10 years old?
(11-29-2017, 03:45 PM)Dudi Wrote: Why do many serious gamers still use the old Microsoft Intellimouse optical mouse which is more than 10 years old?
Old is gold Tongue
btw Razer mouses are super expensive i was checking for a good mouse few days one i got but guess what was the price?
240$
Well i brought a gaming i am really thankful that all of you gave your time to my thread
the topic can be locked now
if you need a gaming mouse most of you are looking into dpi . the dpi is how much the "resolution" of your mouse is . the higher the dpi the better it will sense the slightest move . but by doing high dpi it will make an error so it is not really that precise
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I too had looked for gaming house but later I release that its waste to buy a gaming mouse normal mouse faar better then gaming mouse I buyed HP mouse better for gaming
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(12-22-2017, 06:31 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I too had looked for gaming house but later I release that its waste to buy a gaming mouse normal mouse faar better then gaming mouse I buyed HP mouse better for gaming

Same Big Grin i have Belkin mouse which is best company in my opinion because it's stay long last.
i just have problem with HP keyboard most of you face this i think.

Keyboard working fine but in Game multi keys not working at the same time i face this problem too many times but i forgot how to fix it. if anyone know let me know i only check this in 1 game MTA:SA.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pros doesn't need an expensive mouse to play with, if they are professional then they will have same skills with their $5 mouse. Oh but these gaming mouse are bit attractive and has some features but i don't find them useful.
(10-31-2017, 11:37 AM)Happymint Wrote: I want to buy a gaming mouse but really i dont have any idea which mouse should i buy suggest me some good expensive mouses
I do not know much about the mouse. But since I had a wireless mouse and definitely got it over time, I suggest that you do not buy the wireless mouse for the game too.
(12-23-2017, 05:47 PM)hamed Wrote: I do not know much about the mouse. But since I had a wireless mouse and definitely got it over time, I suggest that you do not buy the wireless mouse for the game too.

wireless need more latency because radio wave isnt as responsive as cable and also you need to encode and decode the radio wave and that will add app to the latency and in competitive game that is mouse intensive like counter strike for example the latency is very crucial

for gaming i reccomend the wired instead and also it is much cheaper . but for office work that isnt need the lowest latency like office use or jus browsing the internet it is fine
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(12-23-2017, 05:47 PM)hamed Wrote: I do not know much about the mouse. But since I had a wireless mouse and definitely got it over time, I suggest that you do not buy the wireless mouse for the game too.

Who uses wireless mouse for gaming? It is only good for the work. I have never liked Wireless mouses even for normal work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-31-2021, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting