arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proximity.Host | Shared Hosting & Game Servers.
So you changed yours plans and site also from alpha host to this? Well good luck all I wanna say
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

great offer . for who needing a game hosting and web hosting and 1GB hosting is actualy very enough for small sites for who want to start build a website

but i already have vps to host my website .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(09-26-2018, 02:04 AM)fitkoh Wrote: Seems that the forums and free hosting has been eliminated, or at least I believe that free hosting has been relegated to other subsidiaries.

Indeed. I guess they no longer offer that. But if you want good free shared hosting then try GigaRocket. Their service is very good and there is not even a monthly post quota. You can do it on your own will. I think GigaRocket is the only stable free shared hosting service out there. All other good services are already gone out of service. At least all those I used.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The worst host and admin you can ever see, abdulsami is so misery and he begs people for money. He asked me on Discord for some money 3 months ago and he scammed me and never returned it, I posted that on his forum and boom he totally removed the forum but I took a backup, check it from here 
https://cdn.amir.ovh/abdulsami/
Also he asks people who didn't use his service to give his host 5 starts on hostadvice, that's why you'll find my review there so please don't trust him or his host. Angry
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting