arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway Complaints
Thank you @sagher. This is a really good point. Also, post4vps.com doesn't really have any VPSs with low specs. I'd say the majority of VPSs have really good specs with some VPSs specs that are exceptional and of course popular as a result. So new users won't ever really get a crappy VPS. Standard of the VPSs is good on average. In my experience most new users go for VPS 1, which is a good VPS. Only drawback of course is that from this month VPS 1 won't come with a panel any longer. Not sure exactly when that is going to happen, hopefully we will receive notification when it does, or you'll just find you won't be able to access the VPS 1 User Panel any longer.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(08-01-2019, 08:10 PM)Kururin Wrote: I feel like everyone took my comment in the wrong direction. I just suggested that a new member have some chance (not all) of receiving a better VPS. The old ones are experienced and can have better VPS'es if they like so but I wouldn't like as a new member (mid-tier) not have any good chance of receiving a VPS that's slightly beefier. New members doesn't mean anyone who just signed up and got some posts and got a VPS. It takes a definitely more than months to accumulate 200+ credits......

Hmm... You know you are basically suggesting an unfair distribution of VPSes.

You have already accumulated 500+ credits but if someone else beats you with only 200+ credits in giveaways every month, you will understand how unfair it is. Smile

The current system is fair and working well. It is also simple for everyone to understand and follow, without needing any complicated explanations.

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Last Post: deanhills
06-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting