arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is our freedom of the Internet gone?
I also intend to sign a petition with the rest of the EU people that as a user you can decide which cookies you want to accept, on HostLease we do care about the freedom of the visitors. I use a VPN 24x7 to also mislead the cookies from my location because my privacy is at # 1 and not used to being monitored by those websites because they don't care where and when I visit a website and that is also the danger with a public WiFi point. Then it is important to use a VPN. No, I do have my freedom.
(08-18-2019, 08:56 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: I also intend to sign a petition with the rest of the EU people that as a user you can decide which cookies you want to accept, on HostLease we do care about the freedom of the visitors. I use a VPN 24x7 to also mislead the cookies from my location because my privacy is at # 1 and not used to being monitored by those websites because they don't care where and when I visit a website and that is also the danger with a public WiFi point. Then it is important to use a VPN. No, I do have my freedom.

Wait, are you using your own VPN or just a normal vpn that anyone else use?
I mean the VPN providers can track you too as i think
The idea of using a VPN is indeed good Jordy. Especially when you do care about yourself being tracked and want your privacy to be respected.

'Freedom' in itself covers a deeper meaning. It is meant to respect the privacy of the users. I feel that online freedom is long lost which existed when users needn't worry about anything while browsing the internet.

I myself use an OpenVPN server on my VM to protect myself against the vulnerabilities of the internet. On every website for that matter - I trust none. Indeed that's the reason why I don't use public free VPNs.

@youssefbasha: The essence of this post conveys that he uses his own VPN server. However that's only an assumption, it may also be otherwise.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-29-2021, 10:35 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting