arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Stadia - The Future Gaming (Console)?
Well this controller by Google is definitely amazing. Having such good quality resolution and the benefits of being used in anything having a screen is an insanely powerful plus point of this. Moreover, the load being on Google's servers, WOW!

Talking about the pricing well it's definitely cheaper than all other things like Xbox and others which even require an LCD screen in order to allow you to play. After just three days of being launched, Stadia is rocking the market. I agree that INR 10K may not be for everyone to afford, but shouldn't be a problem for those who can afford PS4 and Xbox.

While reading an article about this, I came to know that the official launch has been in 14 countries, but will be released soon in other countries (early 2020) as is the official statement from Google. The reviews that have come in initially are very positive ones and most of them are very satisfied with a straight 10/10.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
12-29-2017, 10:45 AM
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
05-17-2017, 04:33 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting