arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google will punish sites that use annoying pop-up ads
Google's policy is very simple. Give the same thing for Google bots and people.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I'm glad this is happening since whenever I use browser on my phone each site I click theres annoying redirect that keeps buzzing my phone and telling me I have virus lmao
(09-18-2016, 05:39 PM)nostrora Wrote: I'm not really sure if this is fair to webmasters or the users that they are trying to serve, because there are websites that offer a unique quality articles but unfortunately  the have pop-up ads and banner ads, so if google ranked those websites down the only thing that mobile users will get is page that does not really answer their question and does not have the annoying pop-up ads.

True. But problem is people has started spamming mobile versions pretty heavy these days. I guess Google has started cracking down those sites heavy with mobile ads. Well if those good since need to rank again then they should do something about ads. I think it's fair for search users. I do have websites too but I know how bad it can be when some people start putting ads.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Its good, i am tired of those ads, like "YOUR MOBILE HAS GOT VIRUS", those ads are really annoying, people abused them.
That's really a good step by google, It will help us improve our internet state because the annoying pop up ads are really really annoying and If you're on mobile....
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(11-26-2016, 08:00 PM)Lampard Wrote: Its good, i am tired of those ads, like "YOUR MOBILE HAS GOT VIRUS", those ads are really annoying, people abused them.

the voice of those who hate ads Smile.
and on this regulation from google. I agree. because mobile ads it is very disturbing. google usually issued regulations because unfair or intrusive
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(11-26-2016, 08:00 PM)Lampard Wrote: Its good, i am tired of those ads, like "YOUR MOBILE HAS GOT VIRUS", those ads are really annoying, people abused them.

I saw offers that says "You won an iPhone/iPad, just send a SMS message to this number: xxxxx." 
And this number would cost about 10-20 dollars every week while you have money on your mobile phone.
But I don't know nothing about the "YOUR MOBILE HAS GOT VIRUS" scam. Why do they do that, what can they win this?
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Last Post: xdude
09-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Last Post: rawalbaig
08-08-2016, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Tongy

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting