arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss of VPS 4 Sponsorship - Use of Torrents to download Copyrighted Materials
To All VPS Holders

This is common sense (or so I thought) but PLEASE don't download copyright materials to your VPS - and specifically not with torrents. The US Movies Industry has become expert at tracking torrents to user IPs and is completely set up to start court proceedings against you. We've just lost sponsorship of VPS 4 as a result of this.

I am aware through discussions in the Forum that a number of our members use Torrents to download materials. They are so used to doing this that they're not even thinking about how illegal the downloading of copyrighted materials is. If you want to take chances with downloading copyrighted materials, please take it with your computer in your own personal capacity. DO NOT use any of the Post4VPS VPSs to do this with. It is strictly forbidden.

VPS 4 was one of our premier VPSs and it's very sad for us to lose the sponsorship of the VPS. It's also particularly sad that this had to happen to Shadow Hosting as well. Our sincere apologies to @Manal.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-28-2021, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting