arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Jordy
[Image: hXh0Qv3.gif][Image: hXh0Qv3.gif]
[Image: 598602_bd404.gif]

It always feels good to talk about old memories. It's over 5 month we have been at a Post4VPS.He is very friendly to everyone but for me he is more than a brother.He has been doing is best to support our P4V community. It's a special day for him.Today is a beautiful day because it is the birthday of a great human being, whom I love and value for his charisma and his great heart. I hope you have a great day and that you are still so special and so full of love. Happy Birthday Jordy! Unfortunately I can not go to Netherlands to wish him the day.But its all i have,

Happy Brithday Pacific Spirit

May you success in every field of life. God bless you. May this day come again with more happiness.

[Image: LV3imJR.gif][Image: LV3imJR.gif]

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Moved to Off-Topic Forum. Please note that the Meet and Greet Forum is intended for new members who join us for the first time to introduce themselves to the Forum, or current members who have been away for a while, or want to announce something special to us.  To make a post about someone else than yourself in the Meet and Greet Forum is not what its purpose is.

@Rehan  This is a nice gesture for sure.  And indeed Happy Birthday Jordy.  However Jordy is not here at the moment and may be away on vacation.  Also, if we were to create Happy Birthday messages to all of the sponsors and all of the members it's going to encourage a whole bunch of spam posts. It's really enough to say Happy Birthday in the Shoutbox, or you could PM him, or create a post in the Off Topic Forum which has been disabled for post credits.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-24-2019, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Zorono
02-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
01-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: TrK
12-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: xdude
04-23-2018, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting