arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
Hello guys!
Happy New Year to everyone to all the P4V Members and Admins! Wishing you all a really great year with all the happiness and joy! 
Stay blessed everyone! Thank you to admins here on P4V for doing a really great job and giving all their efforts for the Members to keep them happy! and almost alot of free hosting forums and hosting are closing down and hope to see P4V Stay Strong for coming years as it has been going strong for many years!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRZ-QyG_DBhLak1g9ruk4...w&usqp=CAU]
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Happy New Year to you too @sAmI.  Sorry, but I had to move this discussion to our informal chat test forum, as it's the kind of discussion that should not be credited for posts for hosting.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Happy new year!

I really hope this year is better then 2020. 2020 has been a massacre on multiple fronts for my point of view Sad
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Happy new year to all of beloved members from Sagher. hope this year will be COVID-19 free IA.
all of you wishes for successes and healthy wealthy life.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Happy new year to everyone in this community! Have you thought of any new years resolutions this time?
I don't want something out of the ordinary for my resolutions so I would stick to them. Maybe like get into cooking, work on bot more often and focus on studies. Wish you all a very delightful and peaceful year ahead of you.
Happy New Year to you all!

@Shaun8 : I like your avatar :-) and Nope!.. no new years resolutions!.. Just same old, same old... which is not that bad actually :-)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Happy New Year everyone! Smile

Hope this year goes better than 2020 and that everyone may prosper.

Cheers!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting