arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headphones and HandsFree
I am a rough user of headsets, I don't buy high quality headsets, I bought headsets with around 300 INR rates. There are lot of duplicate products in the market, these products especially Bluetooth should be checked for battery issues, some of them drain battery within half hour. Some wired headsets may get issues with its wires. So proper use is recommended.
One of the product I bought from Alibaba for discount price of 80 paisa in INR as the first product was also a headset. But now it is damaged. I don't know whether this offer is still available in Alibaba store as now it is banned in our country. I have no recommended product as I have less good experience with these products.

Thank you  Sweet

Well, @Littlemaster I have bought that cheap headset and found that if I combine all the money and invest to a good quality headphone it will better. Cheap quality sound and the worse build quality do just not deserve. So I invest into much more not so expensive but good build quality headphones and electronics produces.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
(06-23-2021, 10:43 AM)xdude Wrote: I noticed this in August 2019. I'm sure it's started even before then since I hadn't been shopping for these for more than a year. I hate ordering these online because you have no idea about the sound quality when you do that and if the quality is bad you stuck with it or if the set is damaged then the return process is another pain. That's even if I order online from a local shop.

I hate ordering this kind of products online too. Didn't notice the price hike so early in 2019 though.

I feel I am lucky this time because my cheap headset is still fully functional and no need for any replacement now. Smile

Well, a couple of days ago I had ordered a cheap headset from a local online seller. The product had lots of positive reviews about the sound quality. After all it was only 3 USD so I thought to try. It was delivered today and I have to say it's better than I had expected. Box and the set says it's a Sony Extra Bass. Of course, it's not Sony and it doesn't have any Extra Bass either. But sounds are pretty good for the price. I can live with that and nothing to complain about. It does look cheap in hands but I think it's built is pretty solid. I might buy a JBL, Beats, or a Sony original set later but that I will do in a real shop after checking all sounds and features.

Now I kinda want to buy and see one of those cheap Bluetooth wireless headphones which I can find for just 6-7 USD. Reviews are a mix. I will look around bit more before buying one. It's not often you get lucky twice. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-28-2021, 02:28 PM)xdude Wrote: Well, a couple of days ago I had ordered a cheap headset from a local online seller. The product had lots of positive reviews about the sound quality. After all it was only 3 USD so I thought to try. It was delivered today and I have to say it's better than I had expected. Box and the set says it's a Sony Extra Bass. Of course, it's not Sony and it doesn't have any Extra Bass either. But sounds are pretty good for the price. I can live with that and nothing to complain about. It does look cheap in hands but I think it's built is pretty solid. I might buy a JBL, Beats, or a Sony original set later but that I will do in a real shop after checking all sounds and features.

Now I kinda want to buy and see one of those cheap Bluetooth wireless headphones which I can find for just 6-7 USD. Reviews are a mix. I will look around bit more before buying one. It's not often you get lucky twice. Smile

Yes, I have also bought those headphones, But they didn't last more than 3 months for me. I use 4-5 hour per day. As heavy usage, I would say comfortable and good quality sound is really important over andy chipo headphones. 
If you saw amazon they promote branded headphone when they are launching at a bargain, it is kind of better to buy branded cheap headphones or sub-brand like infinity(JBL).
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting