arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello,
Thought i'd make myself an introductory thread, whilst being registered here for a bit i never ended up making one of these, better late then never. Currently own & operate ApeVPS which offers budget VPS plans. I hope to be able to provide this community with additional servers to giveaway as well as browse around the community & interact as much as i can. 
I currently do live in Australia myself which i love, and enjoy riding Kangaroo's to and from places  Wink
Hey welcome to post4vps , I'm a new member as well since I just joined 2-3 months ago hope to see you around and get to know you.

Have a nice day ! Smile
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(10-17-2019, 07:32 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: Hey welcome to post4vps , I'm a new member as well since I just joined 2-3 months ago hope to see you around and get to know you.

Have a nice day ! Smile

Hey mate, Thanks for the welcome Smile I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around.
welcome to post4vps Smile

please read the rules and get familair so oyu will have no problems.
Hey there @Denis. Welcome to Post4VPS, the ultimate destination of free VPS seekers. As you'd already know, we are an ever-expanding group of insane posters, who like to discuss on various topics and above all, learn from those discussions.

Hope to have you as a part of the discussions soon. Myself, I'm new and it's great to find new members every month. My advice to you, spend sometime reading and musing over what's posted here, and you'll be ready to get started.

Also, I hope you get the VPS of your choice, for whatever purpose you need it. Best of luck!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(10-17-2019, 03:45 AM)Denis Wrote: Hello,
Thought i'd make myself an introductory thread, whilst being registered here for a bit i never ended up making one of these, better late then never. Currently own & operate ApeVPS which offers budget VPS plans. I hope to be able to provide this community with additional servers to giveaway as well as browse around the community & interact as much as i can. 
I currently do live in Australia myself which i love, and enjoy riding Kangaroo's to and from places  Wink

Wow! Riding Kangaroos. Never heard of any one doing that before. Did you ride in the Kangaroo's pouch? Tongue

Welcome to post4vps. Look forward to seeing your views about VPSs in general. If you are planning to contribute any that of course would be awesome.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Welcome to Post4VPS community. Enjoy your stay with us. Hope to learn something new from you.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Welcome into our community!
Let's make it greater and greater with every new members.

So you ride kangoroos... Man I envy you! I would like to that too Big Grin
You owning a server provider company means you should have a lot of experience, I am looking to learn from you!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Hey there! Welcome to Post4VPS, This community is exceptional and hope even you will learn something from hanging around these guys. PS. How do you guys survive Australia without getting poisoned/eaten/killed /jk lol
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Thanks for all the welcomes Smile
(10-18-2019, 08:53 AM)deanhills Wrote: Wow! Riding Kangaroos. Never heard of any one doing that before. Did you ride in the Kangaroo's pouch? Tongue

Welcome to post4vps. Look forward to seeing your views about VPSs in general. If you are planning to contribute any that of course would be awesome.

Hahahahaha, Riding in the pouch you don't get that good of a view!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting