arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posted about Post4VPS on Medium
Thumbs Up 
I am a member of post4vps from 2018. I went offline many times (exams). And came online for some time (ofc exams).
Sorry for this Sad

But now I am online back!
Smile

I have made a post about post4vps on medium to tell more people on web about Post2Host communities like ours!

Post4VPS is the best community. Community is supportive. Each aspect of folks are here so all our doubts get cleared!

And the main feature "Free VPS" Smile

I have posted a brief post on medium

Here's The Link: https://aps09.medium.com/free-vps-provid...5c3a40df17

Smile
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(12-09-2020, 03:19 AM)Amresh Wrote: ...... Post4VPS is the best community. Community is supportive. Each aspect of folks are here so all our doubts get cleared!

And the main feature "Free VPS".....

Welcome back @Amresh!

And it is nice seeing members help promoting this forum on other platforms such as Medium.

I would suggest to avoid using the term "Free VPS" for promotion though. The reasons I do not want to repeat here but you may read: https://post4vps.com/Thread-Membership-r...n=lastpost

As you said you were offline for quite some time, so you may just miss some serious discussions about this on the above thread. Smile

(12-09-2020, 11:05 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Welcome back @Amresh!

And it is nice seeing members help promoting this forum on other platforms such as Medium.

I would suggest to avoid using the term "Free VPS" for promotion though. The reasons I do not want to repeat here but you may read: https://post4vps.com/Thread-Membership-r...n=lastpost

As you said you were offline for quite some time, so you may just miss some serious discussions about this on the above thread. Smile

Ok Bro I will edit Smile
Thanks!

I wrote that as many people search about freevps and so the page will get index easily and people will know about community more....

Please suggest me some names Smile

And yeah I was busy in cracking "JEE" which I did Smile
Party Blush
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(12-10-2020, 03:02 AM)Amresh Wrote: ...... Please suggest me some names Smile

Hey man I think you do not need to use other names.

Just tell the readers honestly that this is a "Post For VPS" forum.

You could even keep the keyword "Free" in your article but also explain briefly it is actually "Not Free". Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 10:18 PM
Last Post: deanhills
10-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: perry
09-29-2016, 09:31 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting