arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
welcome @stellarvm,

I hope you will have a good time here!.
if you have questions feel free to ask!.

greetings!.
@chanalku91 - Yes thats the plan around the beginning of February
@rudra - "Hobbies" are just that for me dont worry finances are not a problem and once I have StellarVM up and running it won't be going anywhere.
@deanhills - I've used Ubuntu, CentOS, and a tiny bit of Debian I have experience also with SolusVM and WHMCS and Kayako ive been playing around with Hosting Technology for years and have run websites for several local companies but this is my first time really branching out and expanding. VPS and Dedicated servers have been an interest for about 5 years now but to be perfectly honest im not really sure anymore where I first got interested in them If you want to know more feel free to PM me or DM me in Discord @StellarVM
@perryoo11 - Thanks very much.
Warm Welcome @StellarVM to Post4vps.com and as you said about freevps.club we ll appreciate your offers as a sponsor of new containers. post4vps is never die slowly it is growing fast and one of very active forum in free vps platform.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Thank you @sagher Im very happy to be here and I think the community will enjoy my servers. I am definitely starting to see that Post4VPS is a bit more active than I originally thought.
(01-01-2019, 03:30 PM)StellarVM Wrote: Hello Everyone,
I am Bender/Tim Caron from StellarVM LLC in Wyoming USA. I have been in the VPS scene as a watcher for many years now, sadly I never really got involved but as I watch communities such as freevps.us and freevps.club slowly start to die I decided I wanted to become more active.
I am 28 years old and work from my home as a Roadside Assistance Dispatcher. I am currently in the middle of negotiating a sponsorship agreement with Dynamo and I hope to see Post4VPS continue to grow and expand for years to come.

Welcome to the community! We hope that you will enjoy your stay here.
@F7N Thank you very much. So far Ive been enjoying it and I plan to be here for a very long time.
(01-21-2019, 03:19 PM)StellarVM Wrote: @deanhills - I've used Ubuntu, CentOS, and a tiny bit of Debian I have experience also with SolusVM and WHMCS and Kayako ive been playing around with Hosting Technology for years and have run websites for several local companies but this is my first time really branching out and expanding. VPS and Dedicated servers have been an interest for about 5 years now but to be perfectly honest im not really sure anymore where I first got interested in them If you want to know more feel free to PM me or DM me in Discord @StellarVM
Exactly what I needed to know, thanks for the info @StellarVM. Obviously not a fly by night hobby then. You'll be able to do quality hosting for sure. I haven't heard of Kayako until you mentioned it (just Googled it quickly), so have lots to learn from you in the Forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills nope deffinately dont plan to be a flier lol ive seen so many of those "kiddie hosts" etc come and go over the years its insane.

@Everyone I just finished the majority of the website its still not published yet but heres a quick sneak peek 

VPS PAGE https://imgur.com/a/IiKDwak

TOS PAGE https://imgur.com/a/4n34jHZ
Hello mahalo servers welcome to post4vps community good to ear that you are 28 yes old I'm 23 yrs old and still studying ,welcome to post 4 vps community.
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting