Hello Everyone!
My Name is AwesomeCoolDude.
I'm a Gamer and I like to learn new things in technology espicially VPS'
What is your favourite Colour? Big Grin
Mine is Orange
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
Hi! Welcome to the family.
You will learn a lot from Post4VPS, I hope. Also don't forget to use Google and visit FreeVPS also, they have bunch of tutorial for VPS too there.
Mine is white.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Welcome to post4vps @AwesomeCoolDude. Looks as though you will have a little wait before the next Giveaway as we've just completed the last Giveaway a little late. Probably good to use this time to build up your points.

Just a general guide line from my own experience. Try and make quality posts as your first focus rather than number of posts - i.e. posts that are meaningful and make a contribution to the discussion. You'll notice that if you spend more time on the post and make it into quality that you will score more credit points (dollars) for the posts. So it is always better to invest the time you have to make a single post count, than to make many posts in succession. You may get a greater number of posts, but not that many credit points, and it is the points that the Admin are looking at when you compete for a VPS. Those with the higher points generally, depending on some other factors too like no warning level, stand a better chance when they compete for a VPS.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting