arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there everyone!

I just registered my account here, hence why I’m new.

Can’t wait to interact with all of you!

Special thanks to sohamb03 for referring me to post4vps. This is an awesome service you offer here, specially considering that I don’t have a credit card to buy my own vps.

Have a wonderful day!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Hey there Apple,

Good to see you joining our community. Even better is to see you already contributing to the discussions here. Usually while greeting someone new, I say that spend sometime reading what's posted here and start contributing. But seems you've already done your homework. Wink

For others, he's no physical friend of mine. We got aquainted over the HelioHost Discord server and eventually became friends owing to common interests. As he's mentioned, he doesn't have a credit card and so can't buy a VPS. Hence I referred him here. However, that doesn't stop him from learning about VPSes. He's lot of experience setting them up and helping others to install things they can't. That's what I admire in him, his eagerness to learn and help although lacking a VPS himself.

Well indeed a great pleasure to have you here. Hope to have great discussions together and also I hope you win the VPS of your choice soon! Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Nice to meet you Smile
Welcome to Post4VPS community!

I can't say more because you didn't share any information about you!

C'mon who are you? What are your hobbies?
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Welcome .
I hope you get your vps and use it correctly.
If you have questions about how to post in this forum you can ask me via private message.
Thanks Post4VPS
(10-29-2019, 03:12 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Nice to meet you Smile
Welcome to Post4VPS community!

I can't say more because you didn't share any information about you!

C'mon who are you? What are your hobbies?

I am your worst nightmares MUWAHAHAHA!

Just kidding

I’m just a student looking to get a vps. It’s insanely hard since I don’t have a credit card. So even if I could afford one, I simply cannot buy it.

My hobbies are raising and maintaining pets. Specially aquatic pets since I have experience in that field.

(10-31-2019, 02:16 PM)hamed Wrote: Welcome .
I hope you get your vps and use it correctly.
If you have questions about how to post in this forum you can ask me via private message.

Thank you very much! That is very nice of you!

Can’t wait to get to know the community better and start feeling at home! Everyone here seems to be very kind and welcoming! So i thank you all for that! Smile
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting