arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
Big Grin 
UPDATED AT Theusday 7 April at 20:21 GMT02+00

Dear Members,

After several weeks of working hard with @"sohamb03" we managed to provide host leases with a well-functioning customer panel. We use the "Hopebilling" program many of you know this system and it is not yet fully finished. Together with @"sohamb03" the script is largely fixed. We are now working with LNB-Hosting to keep it running. Last Monday I also bought 100GB extra storage to be able to make everyone happy with extra space to still be able to host their projects with us. If we still need more storage, we can expand to approximately 500GB storage and 10,000GB bandwidth. I would like to thank @"sohamb03" especially in this thread for his great effort and help with updating and building a customer panel for our customers and he also keeps an eye on the forum. We may have to update some things with us, but at the end of the week everything will be updated to the current system elements that we want.

What has changed from the previous version? [/ b]
- There is now a customer panel "hopebilling" where customers can get their package - Hopebilling is currently still in "Alpha Version" which means that hosting elements can be added or removed.
- Customers can automatically use an autologin.
- New member of the LNB-Hosting @"sohamb03" team - He ensures that customers can be helped through our forum and will also approve and change requests and add or remove if possible / needed.
- The home page has also been updated (still to be improved).

[b] Where do I currently have to take your ALPHA Version into account? [/ b]
- Two things.
- If you register a hosting package and it is activated, you will receive an email from us under the name "[email protected]", this email is currently in Russian because we have not yet been able to find a solution. , Of course this will be adjusted when a fix is found for it. But in our emails you will find your username and password to log in.
- If you have lost your password and you request a new password, this will not work. Contact us through the LNB-Hosting forum so that we can set a password on our side (we have tested this and it works).

[b]GENERAL CONTACT & INFO

Client Area: https://www.secure.hostlease.com/clientarea.php
Support & Tickets: https://www.secure.hostlease.com/tickets.php
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp (Free of Costs): +31 614355166

We hope that I give enough information for what we will do with HostLease and that you understand that we want provide a good service. Any suggestion is welcome! Need more info? PM me and I will answer all questions.

THREAD PREVIOUS UPDATED AT 31 OCTOBER 2019 AT 19:19 GMT 01+00.
Thread version 1.1[/b][/b]
the most bad thing about youhosting and that kind of free reseller they use weird panel and most of them have sh*t server that have high latency , low compatibility with web applicaiton (one of my web aplication cannot run on those host) , and sometime doesnt make a successfull http request . its just bad user experience overall

hopefully this LNB hosting can fix that issue that other free reseller like youhosting have . post2host element also great for gaining rank to vip so it isnt too pay 2 win
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Iam also getting this "Can not checkout empty cart."
(12-06-2018, 12:26 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: "Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Iam also getting this "Can not checkout empty cart."

I can visit the website without any problems. Sometimes may this happend but then is there to much traffic at that time. Please try then after a few minutes.
(12-06-2018, 02:40 PM)F7N Wrote: I can visit the website without any problems. Sometimes may this happend but then is there to much traffic at that time. Please try then after a few minutes.

internal server error mostly happen because a php error . i always get that when i debugging my web application , you can check your apache/nginx log for the information when that 500 error happen to locate the problem .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Yes I know. But renind that we are in Beta modus now. This will resolved soon.
Well done!
there is no internal issues now but iam having this
"mysql (5.6.41) failed" the mysql is not loaded..
Please check it Smile
On this page, it says "10 cPanel Features."

https://lnb-hosting.nl/free-hosting/

What are those 10 features?
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
Looks good @f7n,
Let me get some time to register.

But logo is literally youhosting. Please don't make it go down each minute ?
(12-10-2018, 06:43 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Looks good @f7n,
Let me get some time to register.

But logo is literally youhosting. Please don't make it go down each minute ?

I am not planning to put the servers constantly down, and yes the logo is indeed exact the same as the youhosting one. We just would like to rebrand it but in a better server. We do provide also with posts Master Reseller Hosting. Als if we do have an active user from the one who reffered us then is also a upgrade possible.
Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting