arrow_upward

Poll: Did you find this post helpful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
No
0%
Total
0 vote(s)
0%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Route+ Shipment Insurance
Hello All!

I have been working on some eCommerce supplements and I would love to talk about Route+ Shipment Insurance and the benefits it could provide for you and your eCommerce Business. So lets get into it!

Perks for your Customers:
Route is an amazing tool that allows for your customers to keep track of all of their orders through one app available on iOS and Android. It provides live tracking details about their shipments along with tools and features that allow for them to report if their package has been stolen, damaged or lost in transit. The later part of these services come at a small fee, for a test order I did on TBDC of a phone case and Beanie, it costed me $0.98USD to add this extra layer of protection to my shipment.

Perks for your eCommerce Business:
Route at it's base will allow your customers to easily track their packages and provide them with notices and updates of transit for Free and their service will allow you to view real-time analytics of how many orders and your gross revenue for your eCommerce Business. The premium features mentioned in Perks for your Customers will be charged at checkout and then added to your Payment Gateway's balance, then Route will collect for these Route+ features using a payment method you provide. The best part is that you will NOT be charged or responsible for for lost, stolen or damage packages. The premium that Route charges for Route+ will cover any adverse actions and their underwriter will payout the full cost of ordering and reshipping the order, helping you to spend more time on customer relations and managing your business.

If you have followed my Wordpress eCommerce tutorial, you will be able to integrate Route into WooCommerce with a simple plugin and customers will easily be able to opt-in and opt-out of using Route+ services prior to check out. You can check out more information for Merchants to see if Route is a viable option for you and your business and if it is available in your region at Route.com.

Thank you all for your time and I hope this review and suggestion is something that can level up your eCommerce Game!!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(01-22-2021, 02:20 AM)tbelldesignco Wrote: ...... The later part of these services come at a small fee, for a test order I did on TBDC of a phone case and Beanie, it costed me $0.98USD to add this extra layer of protection to my shipment....

This is interesting. @tbelldesignco May I ask how the cost of $0.98USD is actually calculated?

I mean is it a fixed cost, or is it going to the increase subject to the total value of the shipment order or something like that?

(01-22-2021, 02:20 AM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Hello All!

I have been working on some eCommerce supplements and I would love to talk about Route+ Shipment Insurance and the benefits it could provide for you and your eCommerce Business. So lets get into it!

Perks for your Customers:
Route is an amazing tool that allows for your customers to keep track of all of their orders through one app available on iOS and Android. It provides live tracking details about their shipments along with tools and features that allow for them to report if their package has been stolen, damaged or lost in transit. The later part of these services come at a small fee, for a test order I did on TBDC of a phone case and Beanie, it costed me $0.98USD to add this extra layer of protection to my shipment.

Perks for your eCommerce Business:
Route at it's base will allow your customers to easily track their packages and provide them with notices and updates of transit for Free and their service will allow you to view real-time analytics of how many orders and your gross revenue for your eCommerce Business. The premium features mentioned in Perks for your Customers will be charged at checkout and then added to your Payment Gateway's balance, then Route will collect for these Route+ features using a payment method you provide. The best part is that you will NOT be charged or responsible for for lost, stolen or damage packages. The premium that Route charges for Route+ will cover any adverse actions and their underwriter will payout the full cost of ordering and reshipping the order, helping you to spend more time on customer relations and managing your business.

If you have followed my Wordpress eCommerce tutorial, you will be able to integrate Route into WooCommerce with a simple plugin and customers will easily be able to opt-in and opt-out of using Route+ services prior to check out. You can check out more information for Merchants to see if Route is a viable option for you and your business and if it is available in your region at Route.com.

Thank you all for your time and I hope this review and suggestion is something that can level up your eCommerce Game!!

I was almost expecting a referral link or something similar in the end xD

Anyways, for instance I am an ecommerce seller and wanted to incorporate Route, can you briefly explain how I could purchase their services? Furthermore, are they available globally? (For client and seller)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(01-24-2021, 07:40 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: This is interesting. @tbelldesignco May I ask how the cost of $0.98USD is actually calculated?

I mean is it a fixed cost, or is it going to the increase subject to the total value of the shipment order or something like that?

So from my findings, Route+ figures out their premium by charging 2.5% to the customer. So for my $0.98USD they figured out the premium cost of $40.50USD.

(01-24-2021, 02:51 PM)Honey Wrote: I was almost expecting a referral link or something similar in the end xD

Anyways, for instance I am an ecommerce seller and wanted to incorporate Route, can you briefly explain how I could purchase their services? Furthermore, are they available globally? (For client and seller)

Route is free for merchants to implement and they only collect a service fee if your customer opts for Route+ while checking out. I wasn't able to find information on what territories they support, but it seems they have a global deployment model. You might be able to find more information on their merchant page found here https://route.com/merchants.
(01-24-2021, 07:12 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: So from my findings, Route+ figures out their premium by charging 2.5% to the customer. So for my $0.98USD they figured out the premium cost of $40.50USD.

Route is free for merchants to implement and they only collect a service fee if your customer opts for Route+ while checking out. I wasn't able to find information on what territories they support, but it seems they have a global deployment model. You might be able to find more information on their merchant page found here https://route.com/merchants.

Oh wow that is really great, I just visited their page and I really liked their USPs and their model.

I read their insurance policy and that really helped understand more about their global coverage and limitations, I'll add an excerpt here

Quote:To and from ports and or places in the World to ports and or places in the World with privilege of transshipment by land and/or water; however, shipments to/from Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan and truck/rail shipments to/from/within Mexico other than as a connecting conveyance are excluded entirely. Also including domestic shipments within the United States and/or Canada. All other domestic shipments are excluded unless specifically endorsed hereon.

Regardless of the Duration of Risk clauses found elsewhere in this Policy, coverage for shipments to Haiti, Nigeria, Pakistan, and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) ceases upon discharge from the ocean vessel or aircraft. The CIS presently includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. 
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(01-26-2021, 09:14 AM)Honey Wrote: Oh wow that is really great, I just visited their page and I really liked their USPs and their model.

I read their insurance policy and that really helped understand more about their global coverage and limitations, I'll add an excerpt here

Yeah! You can track it until it hits those regions, then it is up to the tracking via FedEx, USPS, DHL or whoever your local mail agency is.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting