arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Pets You have?
Problem with fish is you need to do bit of research about what type of tank and fish suitable for you. Also about the fish you bought, things like what they prefer to eat, their habits, how aggressive are they etc. Unfortunately people buy fish without thinking any of these.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-15-2017, 08:39 AM)sagher Wrote: lollo Dogs??? how funny in name. can you please upload a pic of lollo family?

funny name ?? what is funny...
are you serious ??  

Female: [Image: 1Ee11yF.jpg]
Male: [Image: moi5QsR.jpg]
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
@xdude Not only for fish, if we want to take care animals, we have to pay attention to many things like what you had listed before, we don't want to make our pets die for nothing
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
That's true. But the problem is people tend care less about Fish than a dog, a cat or even a hamster. Also don't understand even thought Fish look simple they have complicated habits and behavior than a dog or cat.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I am thinking to adopt a dog and cat but my parents hate pets lol waiting to get one from my mate pet
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(12-18-2017, 09:38 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: I am thinking  to adopt a dog and cat but my parents hate pets lol waiting to get one from my mate pet

whyn't making your parents loving the Pets by Showing them any kind of Cute && beautiful Pet so that they could love it at least 40% and try to rethink again about buying a Pet for you... or tell them the good things of the Pets like a good Family you might feed and take care of and play with them using any toy for example: little Plastic Ball etc... (iam serious...)

but i 'd suggest you not to use the your pets if they are dogs as an Security for your Home or what ever... as most of Egyptians do pffs they makes me crazy (the dogs isn't the Servant of the humans as they are the same as humans at the end they contains Meat, blood and spirit but the diffrence are that they couldn't prevent anyone from Killing them and they couldn't reply any insult and they couldn't say that they are hurt pain...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
I got a dog pet before her name is Stinky, why stinky because when I first smell her she is really stinks! shes doesnt have exact breed but we are calling their breed "ASPIN" also known as Asong Pinoy but sadly she already died due to she eats something that she cause of its death.
(12-17-2017, 05:36 PM)Zorono Wrote: funny name ?? what is funny...
are you serious ??  

Female: [Image: 1Ee11yF.jpg]
Male: [Image: moi5QsR.jpg]

wow so sweet pet. looks so fluffy ...i wish i have one of them. but most rear to find in our country
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(12-22-2017, 06:20 AM)sagher Wrote: wow so sweet pet. looks so fluffy ...i wish i have one of them. but most rear to find in our country

You didn't hear about lollo dogs before? Just dogs like to play and the much funniest dogs in my opinion :d
i had 1 pet for been a long time from 2012-16 she is a cat her name was "Leesa"

she was part of our family but in 2016 we want to shift our home so we have to adopt her to someone else. Then i post in FB group for adopt her for some week/months. 1 guy agree with us he even ready to take her with his other cats.

He said i don't sell her i'll give her back to you we said OK but when we finish our home problem which take almost 3 months then we contact him he said his family sold her. after that we never had pet ever but 1 time i got parrot i forgot his bread. but in few weeks he fly away.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting