arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do they last for?
Question 
well, this forum is giving away VPS, but for how long will a VPS last for an user that gets one?
or is it forever?
(05-01-2017, 04:30 PM)kazurengan Wrote: well, this forum is giving away VPS, but for how long will a VPS last for an user that gets one?
or is it forever?
Well it depends on how long you want to keep the VPS actually, so to get accepted for a VPS giveaway you should have the minimum requirement which is 25 posts and 100$ credits.
After you get a VPS all you have to do is to put backlinks of your VPS Provider and of course Post4VPS and make 20 posts each month to keep your VPS,
That's it.
As Hawkz said it depend on how long you will keep making enough post to keep your vps but I think that when sponsor leave Post4VPS you can lose vps too. For example I have my vps for more then 1 year.
Yea As all said there is some requirments But Pos4Vps Understands you problems If you have exams or any other problem you can get excuse from posting for 1 month
I think Don't make much hopes with any of free vps's however you fulfilled the requirements of forum. if sponsors get away from services your vps go down. even if forum admin wish to close it.
Once i buy a vps online which was quit famous. but they stopped my services just one month earlier. without any notice any warning. any abuse noticed. so it is all in air. you can't trust anyone.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-01-2017, 04:30 PM)kazurengan Wrote: well, this forum is giving away VPS, but for how long will a VPS last for an user that gets one?
or is it forever?

Nothing is forever.

The earliest time you can lost your VPS if you break the rules or don't post enough every month.

Then the sponsor change his mind and take his VPS back or the sponsor terminate his business.

Then the last case if the whole forum terminate, but I hope that this won't happen anytime soon.
let a staff jump in.

this is a free service.
we try to keep the vps with you if you do the monthly posts.

on provider end he is allowed to close contract ("sponsorship") at own will as it is free.
we advertise forever as your you do your posts
but as long as it last as liability.

just general things you need to know to keep vps \/
---
- dataloss is also users problem.
- its users problem if you get hacked we mostly not going to take everything on us as providers will run away (we warn you or we instand suspend you).
- we offer support not the provider.
---

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting