arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Operating Systems do you own?
I only have windows 7. I'm keep getting this massage asking to upgrade it to Windows 10 but dont want to.
Windows 10 is a nice OS @Nova. Windows 7 came out in 2009. There might be security risks we can can't imagine.
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

(09-01-2016, 11:58 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Are you using only preinstalled systems? Or you got them using other way?

I think he meant he hasnt paid money for operating systems he has used but obtained those from other methods. i got windows 8 along with my laptop. I bought Windows 7 but Windows XP I obtained from other methods.
I owned
- Windows 7 Basic & Home Premium
- Windows 8.1 Single Language
- Windows 10 Professional & Single Language
- Windows Server 2007 (but i lost the key)
- Windows XP
- Windows Longhorn

actually i use linux os too, but only for server usage. not for personal (Debian always, ubuntu just only first time)
What is Windows Longhorn?? when was it released???
(10-21-2016, 08:55 AM)Anik Wrote: What is Windows Longhorn?? when was it released???

Its beta version of Vista and it works very slow on almost every computers. Longhorn need over 2 min to startup and load everything when Vista need less than 1 min to startup and longhorn has very bad optimization.
Longhorn wasn't released as longhorn but it was released as Windows Vista.
(10-21-2016, 06:33 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Its beta version of Vista and it works very slow on almost every computers. Longhorn need over 2 min to startup and load everything when Vista need less than 1 min to startup and longhorn has very bad optimization.

yeah, you're right, it was really unstable version lol and it's was release before it's become vista which the abandoned operating system and changed to windows 7 which is the most stable
Currently 3 operating systems. Windows XP professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 10 Professional. All of them are legally bought from Microsoft store. Also I do own some Linux operating systems such as Debian 8 Jessie, Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS.
(10-21-2016, 06:33 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Its beta version of Vista and it works very slow on almost every computers. Longhorn need over 2 min to startup and load everything when Vista need less than 1 min to startup and longhorn has very bad optimization.

Lol 2 minutes for startup. Quite Poor. Anyway, thanks for the information.
Proudly never bought any thing from micro$oft!
Windows 10
Elementary OS
Ubuntu Gnome
CentOS

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting