arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name change or correction opportunity on Pi coin network
Hi,

This is mainly for all of you who may have some mined pi coins in your accounts and have gone inactive now for some reason.

They have started a drive to do full KYC for free for some contributors / miners to help boot the activities through them [ may be others who join later or dont get the free offer or ignore the free offer will have to bear some cost of sending the documents or some kind of processing fees or charge. I have no idea. sorry ]
   and also offering an option to change your name so that matches your identification documents.

You wont be able to claim the coins if the name you used in your profile their do not match with your KYC documents. This is to prevent fraud.

So all inactive pi miners with some mined pi coins in your accounts,  please login and check your status.

Thank you
rudra

re. I am posting this just cause I wanted to let you all know. I am not benefitting in any way from this except may be having some pleasure of doing what I wanted to.

Thanks for reading.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-23-2020, 10:32 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting