arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Create a Webpage
Hello all dear members specially developers.  i need to make a static webpage on my vps. but i am not a developer and even not knows html coding. i need your help to make it true. kindly share with me easy tutorials with all commands and links which i do follow to be succeed.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Anyone create a backlink requirement? if yes then please share if anyone have a single static webpage.
If you don't know anything about HTML and CSS. you should try Bootstrap for creating a backlink page.That is really very easy to use. I am not that much expert but am sure its very easy to create a simple static page for backlink.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(06-16-2020, 04:25 AM)sagher Wrote: Hello all dear members specially developers.  i need to make a static webpage on my vps. but i am not a developer and even not knows html coding. i need your help to make it true. kindly share with me easy tutorials with all commands and links which i do follow to be succeed.

As you know and may not know.
In the first step, you need a domain. (It doesn't matter what it is. Com or org) But if you want a cheap domain, you can buy xyz, which is available in stores in all countries.
second stage . First of all, what information do you want to put on the page you want to create? Is this page your introduction? Or, for example, the page of your private company ...? This question is to let me know what content management you need and to know what web programming language you should use.
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-20-2020, 09:57 AM)hamed Wrote: As you know and may not know.
In the first step, you need a domain. (It doesn't matter what it is. Com or org) But if you want a cheap domain, you can buy xyz, which is available in stores in all countries.
second stage . First of all, what information do you want to put on the page you want to create? Is this page your introduction? Or, for example, the page of your private company ...? This question is to let me know what content management you need and to know what web programming language you should use.

1st Answer is : yes i have domain
2nd Answer is : my priority to make a backlink as VPS sponsor requirement. and a p4v backlink.
(06-20-2020, 10:56 AM)sagher Wrote: 1st Answer is : yes i have domain
2nd Answer is : my priority to make a backlink as VPS sponsor requirement. and a p4v backlink.

Hey didn't you notice that requirement has changed? You no longer need to do it unless you are going to run a web server in your VPS. But, if you are going to do the website first you take care of setting up the domain name, Web Server, and FTP server. If you are going to use a really simple site then you don't need a database server. Since it's just one website I guess it's easier to do with through console. But I prefer control panels since I always have dozen or websites on a web server. There are plenty of members who claim setting up domain names and do rest through the console is a cakewalk. So I ll let someone else to walk through you the process.

Now there are so many very simple content management systems that don't require a database. Here's are a few good examples,
  • Jocms.
  • SiteMagic.
  • Pico CMS.
  • Cmsimple.
  • Grav
Check the official website of each of these systems and pick the one you will good. All these sites have tutorials, demos and guidelines. So once you get ftp sorted out it will be quite easy to get it done.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-20-2020, 11:49 AM)xdude Wrote: Hey didn't you notice that requirement has changed? You no longer need to do it unless you are going to run a web server in your VPS. But, if you are going to do the website first you take care of setting up the domain name, Web Server, and FTP server. If you are going to use a really simple site then you don't need a database server. Since it's just one website I guess it's easier to do with through console. But I prefer control panels since I always have dozen or websites on a web server. There are plenty of members who claim setting up domain names and do rest through the console is a cakewalk. So I ll let someone else to walk through you the process.

Now there are so many very simple content management systems that don't require a database. Here's are a few good examples,
  • Jocms.
  • SiteMagic.
  • Pico CMS.
  • Cmsimple.
  • Grav
Check the official website of each of these systems and pick the one you will good. All these sites have tutorials, demos and guidelines. So once you get ftp sorted out it will be quite easy to get it done.
Thanks @xdude to update me regarding this. however i got PM to do this. anyways. i still wish to learn about it specially i have my focus to make a thing which i discuss in new thread soon .
(06-20-2020, 12:15 PM)sagher Wrote: Thanks @xdude to update me regarding this. however i got PM to do this. anyways. i still wish to learn about it specially i have my focus to make a thing which i discuss in new thread soon .

Making a static webpage isn't that hard, all you need to do in create a file with a .html extension (You can name it whatever you like.), then simply write(Incase you were writing about the backlink)

"Sponsored by Post4VPS & (Host Name here)", now open the file with a browser and a very basic version of the file will turn up Smile

Now ofc I am aware you were not looking for such a simple answer but there's really not much more I can tell you if you are completely new, I'd suggest starting learning about HTML & CSS if you are into making web pages. Learning that should give you a basic foundation of how browsers and web pages work and how styling works.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
do i understand it correctly that you are handling vps and never tried to install any content management systems just out of curiousity ? that's kind of saddening to me. but understandable i guess.

the simplest thing you could do is to put up a bio site with your details. get a domain from say eu.org

next browse some simple personal pages on the web. then save some as html css (not archive or pdf or whatever).

next you start new html and css files and with some immitation of the code on those downloaded files using code editor, you will have nice simple functional websites. I am not promoting your stealing others code. I am telling you where you can find inspiration. this is a fast track learning method for html css. with some common sense and a logical mind, you will soon be able to do what you want with your code.

next thing is add the content and voila. you have a simple website !!!
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting